Please text us as per the information in the photos or contact us using the buttons available. If the home is ready for showings we will reach out to schedule a private showing with you.
Address: 6742 133B Street, Surrey
We are offering a modern well kept 1 bedroom home in a quiet family neighbourhood. This 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom home is a ground level suite. Other great features include kitchen appliances (fridge, stove and microwave), backyard patio/deck space, fenced in yard, in suite washer and dryer, and approximately 600 square feet of living space. This home has street parking available.
There are plenty of schools and parks close to the home. Costco and The Real Canadian Superstore are just a few minute drive away as well as plenty of other grocery stores, coffee shops and restaurants. There are also many gyms in the area. King George Skytrain Station is about a 10 minute drive away in case you need to take transit.
- Neighbourhood: Newton, Surrey
- Type of Unit: Duplex
- Approximate Square Footage: 600
- Number of Bedrooms: 1
- Number of Bathrooms: 1
- Number of Parking Spots and Type: Street Parking
- Storage Locker: N/A
- Pet Policy: No pets permitted
- Smoking: No smoking, growing, or processing any cigarettes, marijuana, or other combustibles on the property
- Services Included with Rent: Heat, Water, Electricity, Garbage Removal and Lawncare
- Tenant Responsible for: Wireless Internet and Cable
Deposit(s): 1 half of one months rent as per legislation
Minimum Lease Term: 1 year then month to month
Tenants Insurance is required at possession
Greater Vancouver Tenant &Property Management Ltd.