This two bedroom home could not be in a better location! Just a hop and a step to the local shops, cafes, clubs and schools. The home has been updated throughout, and you will be surprised how spacious this property is! A modern kitchen with stone bench tops, an island bench, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage throughout. The bathroom offers plenty of space, with a European laundry tucked away.
The large living space, with timber flooring throughout features reverse cycle heating and flows out onto the huge ground floor balcony, acting as another living space for the warmer months.
The two bedrooms are very generous and feature good storage.
- Two bedrooms with storage
- Large living area with timber flooring throughout
- Updated kitchen with island bench
- Freshly painted throughout
- Carspace with storage cage
- Spacious balcony with under cover section
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, agent name Leasing Consultant, agent email firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies.