This bright and sunny four bedroom home with segregated master bedroom and ensuite is the perfect family home!
Backing onto reserve in this whisper quiet street, the privacy of this home is second to none.
Offering a modern updated kitchen with a large combined lounge & dining areas along with a separate family room featuring wood heating.
Both the ensuite and bathroom have been recently renovated, with the main featuring a spa bath. All bedrooms fetaure built in robes whilst the master offers a walk in robe.
Outside you will find a private courtyard, and double garage all in an ideal location close to Uni of Canberra, AIS, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Mall, Jamison Centre, Aranda schools & Radford College.
- Four bedrooms with built ins
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and renovated ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom with spa bath
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Large separate living areas
- Private location backing reserve
- Available now for a 12 month lease
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, agent name Leasing Consultant, agent email firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.