Oak View Gardens - The ideal home for someone who wants to be tucked away in the heart of a quaint tree-lined residential neighborhood, while being steps away from dining, shopping, and entertainment options. These classic garden style walkups are a quick five-minute walk or drive to Downtown Decatur, Oakhurst and Kirkwood. In addition to exceptional accessibility, this community provides residents with the charming aesthetics of one of Decatur’s most original and desired neighborhoods.
The Decatur school district that Oakview Gardens feeds directly into some of the best public schools in Georgia:
• Decatur High was ranked 18th in metro Atlanta & 628th in the Nation in 2019 by the US News Best High School Review with an overall score of 96.36
• Renfroe Middle was ranked as the #1 overall public middle school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year
• Oakhurst Elementary was ranked as the 4th overall public elementary school in Dekalb county by The Niche Review going into the 2020 school year
Oakview Gardens offers a multitude of attractions including:
• Convenient to higher education - Agnes Scott College less than 4 miles and Emory University less than 5 miles
• Convenient to public transportation – East Lake Marta station less than 1 mile
• Membership to the City of Decatur pool system available with proof of residence – just bring a utility bill!
• Local restaurants in Decatur include: Taqueria Del Sol – A staple for anyone who lives in the Decatur area – Taqueria seamlessly southern and Mexican , Leon’s Full Service for a night out – great for entertaining, Brick Store Pub, Chai Pani, and many others
• Local restaurants in Kirkwood include: Kirkyard Public House – lively bar with classic bar fare that will not disappoint, Elmyriachi, which has received praise from Eater Magazine “...Elmyriachi has all the elements of a neighborhood mainstay”.
• Local Restaurants in Oakhurst: Erna’s Elderberry House combines puts forth a unique French-Californian style. To quote Zagat, “...Delivering a superlative dining experience”.
These 2 Bed 1 Bath Apartments offer:
• Real Hardwood Floors
• Spacious Floorplans
• Large Back Patios – perfect for entertaining family and friends and spending time outside enjoying the greenery that surrounds our community
• Central Heat and Air
• Gas Appliances – a chef’s dream!
• Washer & Dryer hook ups in every unit with leasing options available through our leasing office
• Swimming pool
• Community gardens and green space
• Smoke free community
• Online payment and work order portal
• 24/7 emergency maintenance services
• Parking included in your rent
Please call 404.876.6432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to Oakview Gardens and we look forward to welcoming you to our community!