First Hill Studio with View of City - This studio unit features sleeping alcove; Vichi style shower stall,and marble slab counter top. In-unit appliances include dishwasher and garbage disposal, and a nice view of the city
The Exeter Apartments are centrally located in Downtown Seattle’s First Hill Neighborhood between the financial district and hospitals. Our community will offer you a wonderful place you can call home in the heart of Seattle with something to do around every corner. The Exeter was built in the 1920’s era as a Class A Hotel and was built to standards well beyond its time. It still holds the charm of its era, but is also being respectfully restored with updated amenities, finishes and appliances for today's modern urban dweller. Our beautiful homes will provide incredibly spacious living areas with bonus dining nooks, extra bathrooms, beautiful view of the city and many more unique, must see details!
This Unit Features:
- Floor plan (527 sq ft) with view of the city Skyline.
-South and West Exposure
-A/C and ceiling fans
-Top floor of the building
-Tons of closet space.
-Community lounge with WiFi
-Community Patio Terrace with views of the City
-Private Garden Area: Great spot for your dog too!
-Secured Parking Garage
-On-site Management & Maintenance
-After-hours Emergency Services
-Secured Access Building
-Quick Access to I-5, I-405, HWY 520, and HWY 99
-Easy Walking Distance to EVERYTHING (Downtown, Capitol Hill, Amazon Campuses, Swedish, Virginia Mason and Harborview Hospitals, Bus lines, Light Rail Station, Shopping, Dining, Nightlife, etc.
• Security Deposit: $700
• Utilities Rate per month: $150 for 1 person, $245 for 2 people, and $340 for 3 people
• Pets are accepted with a deposit and pet rent
• Dogs: Additional $250 deposit and $35/month pet rent for 1 dog and $50/month for 2 dogs
• Cats: Additional $350 deposit
To apply for this apartment please submit the following:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com. Pay Application fee directly to on-site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older). . . link: https:https://www.on-site.com/form_applications_updt.jsp?goal=6&attr=x20&property_id=200365
2. Provide proof of income (Last 3 pay stubs, bank statements, letter of hire, or tax form) to email@example.com
3. Picture ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pay the standard deposit ($700). Paid through AppFolio Tenant Portal or Cashier’s Check.
To view other apartments available at the building please visit http://exeterseattle.com
Or elsewhere in our portfolio https://www.gibraltarpm.com/vacancies.
Screening & Application Requirements: https://www.gibraltarpm.com/screening-criteria
To tour our available units, please contact Penny Hybertz-Rau at 425-954-6106 or email email@example.com.
Dogs allowed in some units