Brand-New | Suburban-Modern | 4-Bed | Deer Creek Schools | @Everything - PROPERTY SUMMARY:
Stylish, Brand-New 4-Bed, 2-Bath, 2-Car Garge, Located by Playground & Sport Court
PROMPT, PERSONAL SERVICE AS A TENANT:
- I am the property owner and I manage all of my properties personally.
- I am a Certified PRofessional Builder with over 20 years of building experience.
- I have a vast workforce of trades available to me to quickly handle any repairs or issues.
- You will have the convenience of applying, paying rent, and requesting work orders using your own online tenant portal.
SEE MY OTHER PROPERTIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
Strength, honor, and character. It's what "Virtus" means in Latin, and it was the apropos name for this plan because of its design strengths and modern character, symbolized by its vertical architectural accent on its front elevation.
At just under 1,800 square feet, The Virtus plan delivers in all the right spaces, including 4 roomy bedrooms, an open great room and well-laid-out kitchen space.
The entry space is impressive on its own, but creates a particularly stunning wow-moment for guests. While the front secondary bedrooms are off to the side of the entry, the great room awaits as you pass forward between the coat closet and mud space.
The wider orientation of the great room makes for an optimal social space perfect for hosting or just spending the evening in. With plenty of cabinet space and a full-height pantry, there is no shortage of storage. The island includes Jeff's signature linear built-in dining room table design.
The entertainment wall provides plenty of media viewing scalability options, as the fireplace is nicely angled beside it for full viewing angles from around the room.
Just past the fireplace is the master suite, which is one of our largest of any of the Urbana Series plans. The master bath layout is full of great angles, and its walk-in shower includes a modern glass panel that centers beautifully with the bathroom's entrance from the bedroom. Dual vanities are separate for plenty of elbow room, and the water closet is separated by wall and door for optimum privacy.
Other quick highlights to consider:
- Two secondary bedrooms are both 12' x 12' with generous closets, and a full bath and lining closet dividing them.
- The fourth bed is roughly 10x11 and serves also as a great study.
- The utility room includes folding table, cabinet and hang space.
- You'll love the mudspace/dropzone just inside the entry from the garage.
- This plan also includes a covered patio.
The home is a standard lot with a fully-fenced back yard.
Rockwell Village is a small pocket neighborhood located just north of Memorial Rd/Kilpatrick Turnpike. It includes a playground and sport court, and is in Deer Creek Schools.
Elementary - Spring Creek
Middle School - DC Intermediate
High School - DC Highschool
No Cats Allowed