Cute Little Bungalow in West Seattle! - This 2bd/1bath house is a fantastic condo alternative in the quiet and charming Westwood neighborhood of West Seattle. Available NOW! Classic 1940's style house with warm hardwood floors throughout an airy living room and fresh white paint. Nicely updated kitchen features white cabinetry, nice counter space & room for a little eating nook. Big windows and stainless steel appliances make this little place shine! Stacked washer and dryer off the kitchen. The bedrooms are cozy with lovely views of the back yard. Please note - bedroom closets are very small but there is an extra closet in the hall. Full bathroom between the bedrooms has been updated with lovely white subway tile surround. You will love it!
Mini-split heat pump keeps your house warm and cozy in the winter and cool in the summer and is extremely energy efficient to keep energy bills down. Additional electric heaters are located in each room for those extra cold winter evenings. You will be wowed by the enormous back yard with a beautiful weeping willow tree and a big strawberry patch. A garden shed with some yard staples is back here as well - perfect place for extra storage bins and your lawn mower. Front yard is filled with wood chips = low maintenance.
Outdoor storage is big enough for a couple bikes or a lawnmower and your gardening tools. Uncovered parking spaces for two cars. Pets OK. No Smoking.
Bedroom 1 (on the left as you enter hallway): 10' x 11'
Bedroom 2 (on the right): 10' x 8'
Living room: 16' x 12'
Kitchen: 10' x 10'
4 minute drive to Westwood Village Shopping Center ( QFC, Target, etc)
5 minute drive to Bars, Restaurants, Coffee, Yoga, Farmers Market on California Ave.
7 min drive to Lincoln Park (water front park, beach, kids play area, hiking trails, etc.)
15 minute drive to Downtown Seattle
20 minute drive to SeaTac Airport
- Showings by appointment only. Please go to our website (mapleleafmgt.com) to schedule a viewing and please include your email and cell number in hour response.
- 12 month lease, **18 month lease preferred**
- $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18.
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities and yard maintenance.
- Pets will be considered, case by case. Pet rent of $50/pet will apply.
- Security Deposit of one month's rent and last month's rent is required. The security deposit and last month's rent can be prorated if necessary (over 6 months).
- No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a Maple Leaf Management LLC agent.
- All emails/calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants.