Studio Apartment with Storage Unit *759-2 Dakota Street *NOLI District* - Completely renovated, open floor plan studio apartment features new kitchen cabinets with ample storage, hand-crafted countertops, tankless water heater, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances. Washer/Dryer provided.
Enjoy contemporary lighting, hardwood floors, walk-in shower, and more.
Onsite storage unit for your personal belongings. Super-hero power protection is Free!
759 Dakota-2: $550/month +$550 deposit. First month rent and deposit are due at lease signing.
Street Parking available.
Tenant pays electric.
Landlord pays water, sewer, garbage.
Pets are welcome! There is a $200 non-refundable pet fee, per pet, due with the deposit, and an extra $50 per month per pet due with the rent.
RENTAL APPLICATION INFORMATION:
1. Go to www.mtmelrose.com.
2. Select FOR RENT and scroll to the property you are interested in.
3. Select that property and you will see the APPLY icon.
4. Anyone 18 years or older must complete an application.
5. There is a $35 fee that includes your background and credit check.
6. We do not complete your application in our office, nor take payment
for your application there.
We accept Section 8
There are 3 studios available. Call 859-907-9007 to schedule a showing of our model studio.
759 Dakota street is located in the heart of downtown Lexington, near all the best dining and entertainment such as:
Art and Craft fairs
West Sixth Brewing Company
County Boy Brewing
Pies and Pints
North Lime Coffee & Doughnuts
Wild Fig Books & Coffee