$550 Renovated studio apartment with storage unit - NOLI District. - Completely renovated, open floor plan, 336 sq.ft. one room studio apartment features new kitchen cabinets with ample storage, hand-crafted countertops, tankless water heater, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances including a self cleaning oven, fridge with ice maker and microwave.
Enjoy contemporary lighting, hardwood floors, walk-in shower, and many other features that set this studio apart from the rest.
Onsite storage unit for your personal belongings. Super-hero power protection is Free!
759 Dakota-1: $550/month +$550 deposit. First month rent and deposit are due at lease signing.
Street Parking available.
Tenant pays electric.
Landlord pays water, sewer, garbage.
Small pets are welcome here! For the sanity of your neighbors, one pet only.
There is a $200 non-refundable pet fee, per pet, due with the deposit, and an extra $50 per month per pet due with the rent.
MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: Credit Score of 550+, Income 3X rent, No violent criminal background, Non sex offender, No eviction history in the past 5 years.
RENTAL APPLICATION INFORMATION:
1. Go to www.mtmelrose.com.
2. Select FOR RENT and scroll to the property you are interested in.
3. Select that property and you will see the APPLY icon.
4. Anyone 18 years or older must complete an application.
5. There is a $35 fee that includes your background and credit check.
6. We do not complete your application in our office, nor take payment
for your application there.
7. We accept Section 8