This four bedroom home offers tenants a superb opportunity to rent in the sought-after location of Ainslie.
This property features:
• Four bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Separate lounge and dining rooms
• Vulcan gas heater to lounge
• Partly renovated bathroom & separate toilet
• Spacious yard with mature gardens
Close to Canberra Nature Park, Canberra City Centre, local
shop and schools, and public transport.
Sorry, this property is not suitable for pets.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon