AMAZING RENOVATED STUDIO APT.--$100 Special - Must See - SATURDAY-SUNDAY 1-2PM OPEN HOUSES - Open Houses Saturday and Sunday October 06-07,2018 between 1-2pm BOTH DAYS.
1. Fill an Application at this weekend's Open House and receive $100 towards Moving Expenses OR your First Month's Rent.
2. Open House is for 512 Frederick Ave. Akron OH 44310.
3. In order to attract quality tenants, the New Ownership invested over $50,000 in upgrading the units, building a new laundry facility, trimming trees, sprucing up the landscaping and lots more.
512 FREDERICK AVE, IS POSSIBLY THE NICEST STUDIO IN NORTH AKRON.
Whoever gets approved for this unit, will be the FIRST RESIDENT to enjoy the renovations which were completed in August 2018. Apartment is within the Pine Point apartment complex, within walking distance to shops and public transportation.
Apartment will be ready for occupancy as of September 15th, 2018.
1. Rent is $365 plus electric service.
2. Water/Gas is a $65 monthly flat fee.
3. Security deposit is also $365.
4. No Pets Allowed.
All applicants over 18 years must complete a $30 Credit, Criminal and Eviction Screening. If the first person in a couple gets approved, then we will cover the cost of the second $30 application.
Tenancy decision will be based on a combination of the following criteria:
1. A minimum of 2.5 times verifiable household income compared to the property's rent.
2. Most emphasis will be on your credit and criminal history which includes timely payments, delinquencies, number of collections, past judgments, no evictions and no bankruptcies in the last 5 years, types of felonies (if any) and their severity.
3. A minimum of a 525 credit score for an applicant or for a co-signer.
4. Please No Section 8.
If you viewed the property in person and wanted to reserve it, a $100 Reservation Fee for 48 hours (fully credited toward the first monthly payment) will be due.
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page. We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
No Pets Allowed