NICE RENOVATED GROUND FLOOR APT - $100 Special - OPEN HOUSES FOR 5 APARTMENTS - NEW OWNERSHIP SPECIAL FOR OPEN HOUSES Saturday and Sunday,June 16th and 17th, between 1-2pm:
1. Fill an Application at this weekend's Open House and receive the following:
$100 towards your First Month's Rent
A brand new window a/c installed in the apartment.
2. Open House is for 5 NEWLY RENOVATED APARTMENTS throughout the complex.
3. Saturday and Sunday,June 2nd and 3rd, between 1-2pm.. Same Place - Same Time!
4. Follow balloons to the other units.
5. In order to attract quality tenants, the New Ownership is investing over $50,000 in upgrading the units, building a new laundry facility, trimming trees, sprucing up the landscaping and lots more.
501 A Carpenter St. Akron 44310 is a nice private 1 Bedroom Apartment on the ground floor, within the Pine Point Apartment Complex. From York Street, walk to the back of the complex to the L shaped building. Size of unit is approximately 600 sq. ft and it consists of a living room, kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom.
Apartment will be ready for occupancy as of May 25th, 2018.
1. Rent is $395 a month all utilities included for a fee of $145 a month.No need to transfer utilities. This unit ONLY. Security deposit is $395.
2. Pet Policy: No Pets Allowed.
All applicants over 18 years must complete a $30 Credit, Criminal and Eviction Screening. If the first person in a couple gets approved, then we will cover the cost of the second $30 application.
Tenancy decision will be based on a combination of the following criteria:
1. A minimum of 2.5 times verifiable household income compared to the property's rent.
2. Your payment history which includes timely payments, delinquencies, number of collections, past judgments and so forth.
3. A minimum of a 525 credit score for an applicant or for a co-signer.
4. We do accept Section 8.
If you viewed the property in person and wanted to reserve it, a $100 Reservation Fee for 48 hours (fully credited toward the first monthly payment) will be due.
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page. We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
No Pets Allowed