$1,350 special for 6-month lease starting in winter 2018 into summer 2018. Normally $1650/month for a summer-start 12-month lease.
Quality, comfortable, and safe 1-year-old 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment with 2 off-street parking spaces! Tenant pays gas & electric; water, sewage, parking, laundry included in lease.
Location: Near Sarah & S. 12th Streets. Close to bus lines, 5 minute walk to the 10th Street Bridge
Building description: Entire building, parking, and grass areas are fenced in from the main street; semi-private entrance from the rear via a one-way-in & out street. Well-lit parking area. Fantastic for privacy and safety.
Master bedroom with private bath
3rd room for office or guest room
2 off-street parking spaces
Alarm / Security system optional
Kitchen, Dining, and Living rooms are one modern, open area
Dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, garbage disposal, central whole-apartment A/C
Quartz countertops & bath vanities
Common fenced-in side yard
All windows have blinds and/or window treatments
Verizon Fios & Comcast Xfinity available in the area
Maintained by nearby landlord -- you will NOT be waiting for service calls or repairs.
Lease details: - Tenants pay gas & electric. Water & sewage is included in rent.
- No smoking in apartment or on premises.
- Maintained by local landlord -- you will NOT be waiting for service calls or repairs.
- Rent typically held flat (no surprise increases) for renewals by great tenants.
- Applicants are privately screened by independent landlord servicing company; $25 each, refunded with signed lease. Screening company determines escrow deposit, usually 1 month's rent for well-screened applicants.
- Parking is included in rent (2 spaces)