Marvelous Cottage, Updated from Grounds Up, 3 Blocks to BART... - Please Email or Text Only! No Phone Calls.
Chris or Pedram
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A JUNIOR 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH ROOMS MEASURING ABOUT 10X10 FT & 9X9 FT IN TOTAL... EACH WILL FIT A QUEEN SIZE BED.
Beautifully Renovated 2BR/1BA Cottage in the heart of North Oakland
1 Block from the Freeway, 20 Minutes to Downtown San Francisco, 3 Blocks to BART
Fully Updated Kitchen with Granite Counter tops, Oak Cabinetry, Dishwasher, New Appliances
Fully Updated Bathroom with Gorgeous Marble Tub Surrounds
Carpet, Laminate & Tiled Floors, & Fresh Paint Throughout
Double pane windows throughout, LED light fixtures....
Water is to be paid by tenant
Coin Op Laundry on the Premises
Parking $100 monthly (If available)
There is a requirement that tenants have Tenant's Liability Insurance for $9.50 per month. This will be billed to tenants monthly and we provide this through Great American E&S Insurance Company, so you need to do nothing.
Alternatively, if you provide proof of Renter's Insurance we could use that in lieu of TLI.
****TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW*****
APPLICATION PROCESS (please read):
1) All Applications must be filled out online and Application Fees paid through the LINK BELOW before they can be processed. One Application per person over the age of 18 please.
2) All supporting documents such as pay-stubs, IDs, current and past rental history with phone numbers must be attached to the online application please.
3) All the documents must be submitted before we process an application.
4) Submitting an application would require paying an application fee. This fee won't be refunded whether we run your credit or not since the company we contract with would not issue refunds and the money goes to them and not us. So if you genuinely like the apartment, apply. Please set clear expectations before applying. We don't want your application fees and we encourage people not to randomly apply and pay an application fee that they cannot recover.
5) We are 100% transparent and believe in full disclosures. Every once in a while an error may creep into one of our advertisements even after we proof and re-proof an ad. We in no way intend to make any misrepresentations and attempt to correct any errors as soon as we are notified. Also, we often must rely on the words of a property owner for various items listed in our posts. BEMG won't accept any responsibility if any such errors appear into our advertisements.
All square footage is approximate. At times pictures may be of a similar unit and not necessarily of the unit being advertised.
When in doubt, please ask questions until you are fully satisfied.
6) We look at all applications on a first come, first serve basis based on qualifications. We are an equal opportunity housing provider.
7) Upon being approved, we require a holding deposit (by 1pm of the next business day) which is part of your move-in deposit so that we would hold the apartment for you. At that time, we remove the ad and email you a lease.
8) We structure the lease so that the lease end date is no later than the end of the Summer and they'd be Renewable again for a Year at the termination.
9) We require the residents to purchase a Tenant Liability Insurance policy offered through us at $9.50 per month or this policy can be purchased by the tenant on her own.
Thank you for your attention to all of the above.
BEMG cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of this or any other posts in entirety, expressed or implied. Sometimes errors creep in and we take proactive measure to fix them. Feel free to ask questions to satisfy yourself before or after viewing an apt and before you apply.