5BD/4BA Shingled Home! + 2 Studios! + Playhouses! Pets! 2 Car Garage! PROGRESSIVE - This stunning, New England-style, family compound is situated on a large, double lot, surrounded by mature gardens and lovely valley views. Just a 5 minute walk from downtown, this charm-filled compound has an enormous central courtyard area, flower and vegetable gardens, and is completely surrounded by heritage oaks and Japanese Maples. Shangri La!
Close walking distance to Old Mill Elementary and quaint downtown shops, café’s and entertainment: Bungalow 44, Sweetwater Café, El Paseo, CineArts Sequoia Theater, Mill Valley Market, Depot Café, Peet’s Coffee, Balboa Café, and so much more!
The Compound consists of:
- Main house plus internally connected large au pair unit with separate entrance (description below)
- Stand alone art studio with half bath. Very large, with upper loft. Can be used for craft projects, home office, or even as a guest room (has heat, but no shower).
- Stand alone tent pavilion—glamping at its finest. Used by the current owner as a summer pavilion and year-round teen hangout.
- Hansel and Gretel playhouse that was transported from the east coast.
- Dwell modern playhouse
- 2 car spacious garage
Lower Floor of Main House:
- Large 1 bedroom au pair or in law unit connected to house via an internal staircase; plus a private entrance
- Beautiful kitchen with room for large table; full wall of built in bookshelves
- Large bedroom with French doors leading to private deck
- Full bath
Primary Floor of Main House:
- Enormous living room with a double set of French doors opening to the central courtyard of the house and surrounded by large decks. Wood burning fireplace and full wall of built-in bookcases
- Dinning room which could also be used as a family room with lovely valley views
- Charming kitchen with imported French tilework and all stainless steel appliances
- Half bath and separate laundry room
Top Floor of Main House:
- En suite master bedroom with lovely valley views; beautiful bathroom with rain shower, tub and Thomas Moser vanity
- 3 additional bedrooms with beautiful views; sun filled!
- Bathroom with claw foot tub and shower—charm galore!
- Available for immediate occupancy
- Monthly Rent: $10,000
- Minimum 12 month lease (2 years preferred)
- Security Deposit: 1.5x one month’s rent
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Owner pays gardener
- Pets negotiable with additional deposit
- No smoking
Address: 87 Hillside @ Bigelow
For showings, please TEXT or call Joe at 415-515-4275
CA DRE License #01905856
Progressive Property Group