3 Bed 2 Bath home on Sammamish River with 1 car garage your own dock at property - Please enjoy this 360 degree tour:
3 Bed 2 Bath home on Sammamish River with 1 car garage and a dock at property. 180 degree view of Sammamish River! Private dock....bring your kayak, canoe and paddle board or boat and enjoy over 100' of waterfront.
Large dining room w/vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace & deck access. Big kitchen w/eating space, lots of skylights & hardwood throughout.
Large master suite with sitting room/office space! Large windows, water views of your private yard and dock. Heated tile bathroom floors in master suite!
Less than 100 yards from the Burke Gilman Trail and just minutes to Lake Washington.
This home is not pet friendly
Tons of storage
Tons of parking
Tenant is resp. for all utilities
MOVE IN COSTS
- Security deposit equal to one month of rent (additional deposits for pets)
- First month's rent (If mid-month move in we will prorate month number 2)
- Application fee ($40 per person over 18, every person over 18 needs to apply)
- PetScreening.com Profile (cost is free for no pets or support animals, $20 per pet)
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page: https://realestategladiators.petscreening.com/
- Landlord Liability Insurance required $12.50 (or use your own provider)
- Resident Benefits Program (RBP) $25.00
WHEN WILL WE BEGIN PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION?
- After prospect tenant has viewed the property or has a proxy to view the property on their behalf.
- Government issued picture ID for all adults submitted with the application.
- Fully completed application, without material omissions, for every occupant over 18.
- Income verification submitted with the application.
- PetScreening profile completed for every applicant over 18 who applied.
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The following information will be accessed as part of the screening of any applications for tenancy....
- All information on your application.
- Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords.
- Credit reports via a third-party Consumer Reporting Agency.
- Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender.
- Personal references.
- Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts.
- Public records regarding civil court records.
- Any other information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc.).
- Any offers or proposals you may choose to make to us (additional rent or deposit funds, extended lease term, guarantors or co-signers, etc.).
- General rule is that income from the applicants intending to sign the lease must (collectively) equal or exceed 3 times the rent.
- Proof of adequate income (or reserves) to verify ability to pay rent on time throughout the lease term (select one or more):
• Verification of employment and salary/wages.
• Recent paystubs from verifiable employer.
• Tax return copies for self-employed applicants.
• Proof of regular investment earnings, social security or other form of governmental rental supplement.
• Any additional sources of income that applicant wishes to disclose (i.e. child or spousal support, trust income, financial reserves, etc…).
• Any rental subsidies which you wish us to consider. NOTE: Exceptions to minimum income requirements are applicable for Section 8/subsidized applicants as provided in SMC 14.08.040(F).
- Favorable credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate that the applicant has a pattern of failure to timely pay financial obligations.
- For applicants with prior rental history, favorable references must be received from minimum of last two landlords.
- For applicants without prior rental history, adequate personal references for equivalent to two favorable past landlord references.
-Applicant agrees to obtain insurance protecting the premises from loss or damage caused by Resident(s)/Guest(s) negligence. A minimum of $100,000 of liability coverage needs to be obtained by the provider of your choice. Alternatively, you can use our provider at cost of $12.50 per month and the charge will appear on your lease with your rent charge. All monies received are applied to fees first then rent.
- Applicants who do not meet our minimum criteria based upon income and/or credit requirements may propose a Guarantor.
No Pets Allowed