Experience a taste of the real Santa Cruz when you stay in this comfortable and relaxing home from another era. You can stroll to the beach from the front door or watch the waves roll in from the living room, deck or the upstairs master bedroom. A carport is included as well. Excellent restaurants and a coffee house are an easy walk from the residence. The House is rented for one terrific price. Not far from the surf break, calliope music and laughter fills the air at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, the West Coast's last remaining seaside amusement park. A few blocks from the beach is Santa Cruz's newly renovated Downtown area.
The pedestrian-friendly, tree-lined streets are filled with vibrant shops and galleries, outdoor bistros and sidewalk musicians, all in keeping with Surf City's charming and offbeat personality.
Attractions within driving distance:
* The Mystery Spot
* Bonny Doon Winery
* Wilder Ranch
* Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary
* UCSC Marine Laboratory
* Monterey Bay Aquarium
* San Francisco
* Big Sur
* Carmel by The Sea
* Los Gatos
BY E-SIGNING THE ELECTRONIC APPLICATION, YOU ARE AGREEING THE THE BELOW TERMS REGARDING RENTING THIS HOUSE
OCCUPANCY LIMITS -The Tenant certifies the limitations of this dwelling have been carefully read as set forth in this Rental Agreement INCLUDING LIMITATIONS ON NUMBER OF PERSONS TO OCCUPY THE PREMISES and agrees to abide by such limitations (*see above). Tenant agrees that if such limitations are exceeded, the owners shall have the right to cancel this agreement, and all tenants will need to vacate the premises, forthwith. In the event it becomes necessary to cancel this Agreement as provided for in this clause, any monies paid by Tenants will be forfeited by Tenants as liquidated damages.
1. AGREEMENT: David Pera Property Management, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is an adult (at least 27 years of age) and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2.DEPOSIT (half of total rent): The deposit is due WITHIN 7 DAYS of making your reservation. FAILURE TO RECEIVE YOUR MONIES WITHIN THE 7 DAY PERIOD MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION.
3. CLEANING FEE. ($130 )If unusual cleaning is necessary, there will be a line item statement explaining the cost of the extra and will be taken from the security deposit. You will be contacted within 14 days of your departure regarding any charges we must make to cover long distance or toll calls not charged to a credit card, missing items, lost keys, damage to the house or its contents, or any excessive cleaning that may be required.(IF YOU ARE STAYING ON A SUNDAY OR MONDAY NIGHT YOU MUST PUT THE GARBAGE AND RECYCLE CAN OUT IN THE STREET FOR TUESDAY MORNING PICKUP. THERE WILL BE A $50 CHARGE TO YOUR DEPOSIT IF THIS IS NOT DONE)
4. SMOKING. This is a non-smoking house. Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
5. LIABILITY AND DAMAGE. Tenant shall indemnify and hold Owner free and harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, damage or expenses including attorney fees arising by reason of any death, injury, illness or property damage sustained by any person including Tenant or any agent, employee, guest or invitee of Tenant where such death, injury, illness or property damage that is: allegedly caused by a negligent or intentional act of Tenant or any guest, invitee or agent of the Tenant, and/or allegedly caused by a negligent or intentional act of Owner or any guest, invitee, agent or employee of Owner, unless there is gross negligence by owner. Landlord nor their agents shall be liable for any of or damage to personal property of the tenant, or invitees, from theft, vandalism, fire, water, rain, acts of God, interruptions of utilities, acts of others or other causes whatsoever.
6. PATIOS / DECKS: Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the deck and patio areas.
7. NOISE/NUISANCE. Tenant shall not disturb neighbors with loud noise or music, or unlawful, unsafe or pollution-causing behavior. Should Tenant allow or participate in such behavior, Tenant will be evicted and forfeit the remainder of the rental fee and the security deposit. There will be no toleration for parties. If you are having a party, you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
8. UTILITY CHARGES. Rental rates include utilities, except long distance telephone charges. YOU MUST USE A PHONE CALLING CARD TO MAKE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS.
9. WHAT WE SUPPLY. The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TV, stereo, BBQ grill and outdoor furniture. Please bring your own toiletries.
10. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 45 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $250.00 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 45 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period. If the property is rented we will only charge the $250.00 cancellation fee.
11. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIMES: The check-in time will be 3 p.m. and check-out time will be 11 a.m. Any late check-outs will be charged $50.00 for the first hour, or any portion thereof, and subsequently $100.00 for every hour, or portion thereof after the first hour, unless pre-arranged.
12. Be advised that there is a tenant that occupies the back unit on the property. He is granted full access to the laundry facilities.