Historic Folsom - 1 Bdrm, 1 bath Duplex - Located in Historic Folsom! This spacious 1 Bdrm, 1 Bath duplex features new laminate flooring, new carpet, new paint, updated bathroom, wall heat and air, separate living space w/ kitchen, oven and refrigerator incl. Walk to Sutter Street shops and dining. Off street parking. No laundry hookups. No front or backyard available.
Security deposit $1500
Pets: Small pet negotiable
Utilities: Tenant pays water, sewer, garbage
You may apply online by clicking APPLY NOW from our website / property listing. Application fee is $45 per adult.
Screening guidelines: All individuals planning on living at the property over the age of 18, must apply.
For more details regarding this unit, please visit our website at www.residentialequitymgmt.com
*Please email Agent at email@example.com for details & showing time schedule.
The following items are used as criteria to determine whether a resident will be accepted for a rental home with Residential Equity Management.
1. The total income for the household must be at least 3 times the monthly rent. All income must be lawful and verifiable. We will ask for a current pay stub for each applicant. Other forms of verification may include: IRS 1040 (first 2 pages), court documentation, or county aid documentation. This property accepts State/Federal Housing subsidy programs as a source of income.
2. A credit & unlawful detainer check will be ran.
3. Landlord history will be verified for at least the last 2 years & employment verification. Again, if any applicant has had an eviction, the application will be declined.
4. A credit score of at least 650 is normally required.
5. Co-signer: only if noted as such in property terms.
6. All adults (18 years and older) must complete a separate application and application fee.
Lease terms are (usually) 1 year in length, and renewable at the end of each term upon evaluation of the tenant’s payment history, adherence to the terms of the lease & owner approval.
Security deposits and first month's rent must be paid in the form of a money order or cashier's check prior to occupancy. Once your application is approved, applicant(s) will have 24 hrs (business days) to decide on such property and to place a security deposit. Properties are typically held for no more than 21 days.
We do not use the Zillow application. You must apply through our website at www.ResidentialEquityMgmt.com or request a paper application from our office.
*We Do Business in Accordance with State and Federal Fair Housing Laws. It is Illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person Because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status or National Origin.
Cal BRE #01150855