One Bedroom + Den
Convenience, sophistication and exceptional service suited for urban living - Metropolitan Towers was designed and built with the most discerning renter in mind. Outdoor green space on the second floor patio and an extensive offering of facilities and amenities complement modern and comfortable condo quality suites. Common areas are decorated with paintings and other works by local artists, including an original Bill Reid totem pole in the central courtyard. Truly, Metropolitan Towers is one of Vancouver's most sought after addresses.
- Two concrete high-rise towers in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, with shops and services at your front door without even having to leave the building;
- Second floor amenity area, for the complementary and exclusive use of our residents and their guests which includes:
- A private 18 person movie theatre with stadium seating;
- 1700 sq. ft. meeting room, equipped with kitchenette – suitable for meetings for up to 30 people and events for even more;
- Tranquil library and business centre with free wi-fi;
- Private courtyard and green space, perfect for outdoor yoga on a Saturday morning or a quiet afternoon reading in the open air;
- Eligibility for membership in our 3600 sq. ft. state of the art Fitness Centre – a fully equipped gym exclusively for the use of residents and their guests ($);
- Pet friendly community (some restrictions; additional one half month's rent deposit applies);
- 24 hour security desk, providing parcel acceptance and other resident services;
- Secure property access by proxy card with Enterphone service to allow access for your guests;
- Starbucks, Nester's Market, Domino's Pizza and a variety of other shops and services literally right outside your front door;
- Granville Street, Scotiabank Theatre, Pacific Centre and the shops and restaurants on Robson Street only a short walk away;
- Convenient access to Vancouver City Centre and Granville SkyTrain Stations, as well as the Cambie and Burrard Street bridges;
- Assigned underground parking available ($);
- Friendly and professional on-site management.
Metropolitan Towers is at the heart of Vancouver, just steps from Robson Street, clubs, theatres and Yaletown. Shops, dining, activities and entertainment - your choices are nearly limitless. Convenient location is the cornerstone of this lifestyle.
Entertainment options abound within walking distance of Metropolitan Towers. Spend a night out at the famous Commodore Ballroom or the Orpheum Theatre. Plays and performances are at the nearby Centre for Performing Arts and Queen Elizabeth Theatre. GM Place brings you concerts and Canucks games, and the Lions roar at BC Place Stadium.
An abundance of restaurants on Robson, on Granville and in Yaletown will tempt the taste buds. Offering everything from steakhouses to vegan cafes, contemporary to traditional, casual to formal, the area has no shortage of dining options.
The city's chic boutiques are right where you live. You're just steps from the shops on Robson Street and a short walk from eclectic Yaletown. Wander over to Pacific Centre to browse Holt's or take a short trip over to Granville Island for unique works from artisans–the choice is yours.
Metropolitan Towers is professionally managed by QuadReal Residential Properties LP.
* Photos are not of exact suite available and are indicative of product quality and finishing. Prices and availability are subject to change. Please inquire for up-to-the-minute information