2 bedroom apartment PLUS den. Live in comfort with the enjoyment of the quiet conservation area in the popular entertainment and dining Junction area.
Your open concept apartment is located on the main floor of a 2-story house. It has a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new counter tops, gorgeous hardwood and tile flooring, totally renovated and enlarged bathroom and large bedrooms. You will enjoy your own 90+ sq. ft. terrace and patio, spacious yard, storage AND parking. Your new home will be available March 15th or April 1st.
Call for a tour!
Click here for video tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPNCitCmFe0&feature=youtu.be
THERE’S MORE… sunny landscaped views from the bedroom windows, friendly and quiet neighbourhood, soundproofing and so much more. The suite has 9 feet ceilings with huge windows letting in plenty of light. Nature lovers will appreciate the views which overlook a terrace, green backyard and conservation park. This is a gardener's paradise for planting vegetables and flowers!
Are you STILL READING THIS?! You are amazing!
MAIN FLOOR APARTMENT:
- 2 bedrooms PLUS den/office PLUS decorative fireplace
- Parking available
- Outdoor living with 90+ sq. ft. terrace PLUS spacious yard PLUS vegetable and flower gardens
- Have a condo style living while in a house.
Call for a tour! I prefer to chat than email or text!
YOUR HOME OFFERS:
- New kitchen with new stainless steel appliances with lots of space for food and entertaining.
- 2 large bedrooms including one with a fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring and tiles throughout
- New appliances, new counter tops, renovated enlarged 4-piece bathroom with modern vanity
- 1 office / den
- Plenty of closet/storage space
- On-site coin laundry
- Clean common areas
- Parking space
- Housekeeping services available (upon request and for a reasonable fee)
- This is a smoke-free home
- TTC at your door steps (M6N 3W3)
- 10 minutes from Runnymede or Keele subway
- 20 blocks from High Park
- Quiet street which is part of a conservation area. Great for walking the dog or just getting outdoor exercise.
- Pedestrian oriented paths
- Stockyards Plaza, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Staples, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus, 24 Hour Metro, No Frills
- Bank of Montreal, TD Canada Trust, CIBC, Royal Bank
- Variety of great restaurants, entertainment and shopping
- Gas stations and other amenities
Don't miss out on this opportunity to be near High Park and live in the friendly Junction neighbourhood! This apartment is perfectly suited for 2 friends or professional couple.
First/last month and references required. Minimum 1-year lease preferred.
If you REALLY LIKE what you see, please contact Arley for a visit at .
Remember to call!
You will NOT be disappointed.