** Please read listing/ad, and reply w/ your (short) bio. Available now.**
Bright, large! (enough for queen & furniture!), spacious bedrooms inside my newly remodeled house.
* Located within family-oriented residential neighborhood in Original Daly City. *
* Daly City Bart station (short walk!) - takes you directly to downtown SF or the Peninsula, including SFO
* Easy freeway accesss( 280 ) to the peninsula or SF Bay area.
About the bedroom:
- Room: 1.) Good natural light, 2.) walk-in closet w/ mirrors
- Large bathroom (shared w/ 1 roommate) with shower and double-sinks so personal vanity & counter space
* Intent: 1 individual/tenant in one room. Female preferred.*
- Living and dining rooms with lots of natural light.
- Kitchen -new stainless steel appliances, but you'll have cabinet storage space also.
- Light cooking preferred.
- Central heat
- Utilities: a portion of costs included in monthly rent
- Parking: Driveway or street, or gated arrangement.
Neighborhood (Original Daly City or Gateway to the Peninsula):
Quiet residential, and all within a few minutes to the City (San Francisco), Mission Street or Westlake shops and businesses, including:
o Nearby shops & restaurants, etc: Lucky Supermarket, Mission Plaza, Starbucks, Century 20 theaters, Tomo Sushi, Trader Joe's, Westlake
NO's: Drugs, Smoking, Pets/Animals, Drama
** Please include a short bio of yourself and your contact info (Actual email addr & ph# in body of email) when replying. Please contact me if any questions, to schedule a meeting/viewing, etc. Thanks!
** NO scammers please!
* Month-to-month, but longer-term intended
* Monthly Rent per Room: Rent is $1495/mo * Move-in costs: 1st month Rent + Security Deposit - Rental/Credit application + fee (non-refundable), and the following docs: 1. Credit report 2. bank statements 3. paystubs/source of income 4. References 5. Renters Insurance 6. Ability to maintain & keep a clean/sanitary living conditions and common sense.
Location/intersection: Miriam at Parkview, 94014
Lease details: Month-to-Month, but longer term intended. Utilities: a portion of costs included in monthly rent.