DON'T MISS! Spacious Townhouse-Beautiful Design-Private Backyard-W/D Hook Ups!! - THE HOME
This meticulously remodeled and tastefully appointed 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhome in the Ashland neighborhood has it all. In-unit amenities include high-end, full-size, stainless steel kitchen appliances, luxury finishes throughout from the quartz sink to the tile backsplash, recessed lighting, marble shower and IN UNIT washer and dryer hook ups! This spacious townhome lives like a single family house with plenty of storage and a private patio. The home receives plenty of natural light throughout.
Enter into the foyer with expansive 12x16 living room. Pass through the living room into an ample 10x16 eat in kitchen with lots of cabinet storage below and above with pristine quarts counters. Off the kitchen is a generous pantry room with half bathroom and brand new washer and dryer. Exit from end of kitchen dining area into your privately fenced back yard with a patio great for BBQ entertaining. Stairs lead you to the second floor with full bath, spacious landing hallway with shelved linen closet and two peaceful bedrooms of approximately 15 x 12 and 10 x 15.
Master bedroom has three closets: linen, walk-in and wall to tall. A well-planned spacious townhome community set back from the street with expansive, well-maintained green scape area.
Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets, with easy access to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. A perfect location down the street from the newly built Holland Park as well as only a few blocks from Bay Fair Mall, a beautiful Movie Theatre Complex, and the Bay Fair Bart Station. Year-round Farmer's Market every Saturday from 9am-1pm in the parking lot next to East 14th St.
Hurry up and get into this stunning townhome close to public transportation with both the 580 and 880 freeways nearby.
The beautifully landscaped grounds contribute to the peaceful living environment. With an on site manager you can also be assured you will be taken care of quickly and efficiently.
* 1056 square feet plus patio.
* Huge pantry.
* Hardwood Type floors
* Remodeled gourmet kitchen with luxury quartz countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, bottom freezer refrigerator, electric range and microwave oven)
* New bathroom with marble shower
* Hook ups for a full size Washer and Dryer in unit
* LED lighting throughout
* Off Street Parking (see details below)
* Pets allowed (Breed restrictions apply, see details below)
* Professionally managed building with online payments
* Pets: $75 added to the base rent per pet per month.
* Garbage, Recycling, Water, Sewer and Common Area Charges: $75 per month
* Off Street Parking available: $65 per month.
* Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises or in the apartment
* Lease duration: 12 months
* Must meet credit and income requirements