WELCOME HOME TO HARBORVIEW Apartments! JUST LISTED! This home was JUST renovated with brand new woodstyle flooring. Each room is unique with rare features including a Juliette Balcony, Floor-to-Ceiling windows, a Walk-in Closet, and so much more! This is our ONLY apartment in the building that includes a HUGE WRAPAROUND BALCONY! Don't miss out on this one as it's a RARE availability!
819 D. Ave #404
National City, CA 91950
HOW TO VIEW:
***Copy this link to your browser to SCHEDULE AN APPT to View THIS HOME:
CALL JAIE/VICKI at 619-773-7032 for more info or questions OR TEXT (234) 231-9766 (Text preferred for Quicker Response)
Mention Harborview #404
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY to live in this high-end six story development that brings all the charm of historic National City while providing luxurious apartment living with breathtaking views of the San Diego Bay, Downtown, and the rolling hills of San Diego County! You won’t find another building providing a HUGE layout like this one with the high-end interior features in the surrounding areas! Harborview is truly one of a kind community and the best overall value you will find for miles!
Amidst the modern and high-end ambiance, this is where the savvy, comfort focused and luxury-minded renters live for quality, value, and above and beyond service! Rich in history, National City is the second oldest community in San Diego and features historic sites, rich Victorian architecture, fun San Diego shopping, great restaurants; all near popular San Diego attractions
Recently under new management, we are dedicated to our customers’ experience with us and ensure all your needs and expectations are not just met and timely, but exceeded! You are not just a number amidst hundreds of units in a large complex. Our smaller and boutique style building allows us to provide a more customer centric and personalized living experience to our residents.
This spacious and exclusive three-bedroom two bathroom apartment home is rare and the ONLY one like it available! Located on the 4th floor and features: phenomenal and oversized kitchen with expansive island/bar area, stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets, granite countertops, an open floor plan w/modern interior finishes, spacious bedrooms, NEW woodstyle flooring, a HUGE wraparound balcony, walk-in closets, and much more! Enjoy this apartment homes’ luxury and custom high-end finishes, access to 24-hour fitness center and sundeck lounge, while taking advantage of this historic neighborhood! WALK Score 87!
Check out the photos (photos of actual unit), additional features below and contact us today to schedule an appointment to view!
RENTAL HOME DETAILS:
*HUGE | 3 bedroom | 2 bathroom| ~1,788 Sq. Ft. | 4th Floor
*Deposit: $1,000 (only $500 to reserve that goes towards the regular deposit)
*Available Date: NOW!
*Pets: DOGS and CATS are welcome! No Weight Limit |Breed Restrictions Apply| Pet deposit $500 per pet
*Floor level: 4th Floor
*Laundry: In Unit (Brand New Full Size Side by Side Washer/Dryer)
*Utilities: Resident pays for all utilities (individually Metered)
*Lease Terms: Flexible
*Parking: Assigned Parking space included
*Walk Score: 87
CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR FEATURES:
* Granite Countertops
* Designer Kitchen w/ Custom Cabinetry
* Stainless Steel Appliances including: Gas Stove | Dishwasher | Microwave| Oversized Refrigerator w/Ice Maker
* Walk in pantry
* Garbage disposal
* Stainless Steel kitchen sink
* Excess Cabinet space
* Open Island/Peninsula featuring a breakfast bar perfect for entertaining
* Open Floor plan with modern interior finishes
* NEW Modern and Upgraded Woodstyle Flooring
* Large Walk in Master bedroom Suite
* Brand New, Full-Size side by side Washer/Dryer in Unit
* Floor to Ceiling Windows
* Above Standard Ceiling Height
* Dual-Pane Glass Windows
* Vaulted Ceilings (select homes)
* Central Air Conditioning/Heating
* Juliette Balcony
* Pre-wired for Cable/High Speed Internet
* HUGE Wraparound Balcony with Panoramic Views
* PERFECT FOR SHARING
* HUGE Sundeck Lounge on the upper floor featuring: Outdoor BBQs, Lounge Seating, Communal dining Area with Spectacular Views
* 24-Hour Fitness Center with State-Of-The-Art Life Fitness Cardio and Strength Equipment
* Secured/Controlled Access: Gated Community
* Business Center
* Conference Lounge
* WiFi Center
* Webpass Access
* Onsite Management
* Onsite Maintenance
* Amazing views of Pacific Ocean, Coronado Bridge and Downtown
* Underground Assigned Parking
* Pet Friendly Community
* Convenient Online Resident Portal (online rent payments, service requests, and more!)
Take advantage of our fantastic location just minutes from downtown San Diego/ surrounding neighborhoods, 32nd St. Naval Base & Coronado Base, and join this vibrant, pet-friendly community offering upgraded and HUGE one, two, and three bedrooms in downtown National City!
National City provides residents all the necessities combined with the comforts of home. From continuous parks development to the maintenance of historic sites and landmarks, National City highlights its history while moving forward for its residents with continuous development!
* Walk Score: 87
* 5 Minutes from 32nd St. Naval Base
* 15 Minutes from Coronado military base
* Central! Uber Downtown in 10 minutes!
* 10 minutes from Downtown, Balboa Park, Petco Park, Gaslamp, Horton Plaza, SD Zoo, etc. . .
* Near San Diego’s major universities
* 15 minutes from SDSU
* 18 minutes from University of San Diego (USD)
* Grocery Stores Nearby: Grocery Outlet, Food 4 Less, Northgate, Smart & Final and more
* Within 15 minutes to popular attractions including: SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Downtown, Balboa Park, Gaslamp, Petco Park, and more
* Easily accessible to highways 5, 805, 94, 163
* Less than 15 minutes to Coronado Beach
* Close to local shopping and restaurants!
* 10 minutes to Westfield Plaza Bonita shopping center featuring: Restaurants, shops, AMC Theater, and much more!
* 15 minutes to Fashion Valley mall
* 15 minutes to Mission Valley Westfield shopping center
* National City is known for having great parks. They have everything you need to have fun in South County San Diego so pack a picnic and spend a day at one of the nearby parks:
* 7 minutes from Pepper Park featuring 5.5 waterfront acres with a fishing pier, boat launch, and picnic areas
* 2 minutes from Kimball Park featuring 30 acres of recreation fun including baseball fields, tennis and basketball courts and a new state park
National City, downtown, two bedroom, one bedroom, three bedroom, pet friendly, large dogs, washer/dryer, parking, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, elevator, view, gym, fitness center, deck, walkable, Chula Vista
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,795, Application Fee: $35, Security Deposit: $1,000, Available 10/18/18
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.