Apartment AVAIL 8/10/2019 in University District - 1 YEAR FREE PARKING!
A must-see super spacious apartment with 1-mammoth bedroom great for sharing with other roommates, and two additional bedrooms, perfect for someone with lots of furnishings. Corner unit with a fabulous rap around private patio. Other features include extra high ceilings and lots of South and West facing windows to let in the light.
Building is on the U-Way Ave and is built of concrete so great sound insulation.
Unit is in an extremely walk-able location and close to bus lines, shopping, restaurants, the University, access to I-5 and much more. Parking available $95-$125
Please visit www.rentseattle.com to apply or scroll down and the link will take you directly to our application process.
• Washer & Dryer
• High Ceiling’s
• Garbage Disposal
• Storage Locker
• Security Keyed Entry
• Lobby & Elevator
• Intercom Entrance
• Controlled Access/Open Stall available if applicable - $95-$125 per month
• A full wall of south & west facing windows
• Neighborhood Includes:
- Walk-able Grocery Stores, banks, shopping on University Way
- Neptune Theater
- Restaurants, bars, night-time entertainment
- Heading North one will find the quieter neighborhoods of Roosevelt, Ravenna, and Maple Leaf (excellent bars restaurants and stores in a different setting).
* DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent (prorated rent due 2nd month) + Prepaid Last Month's rent
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• Performance Deposit: $500 due with application (applies towards security deposit once approved)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $300
• Deposit: $2850
• Utilities: Tenant pays for electricity
• $50 w/s/g contribution per person
• Required: First, Last, and deposit at move in
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Court Records.
• Verifiable Income of 2.5 rent to income ratio
Best contact option Is to schedule a tour by clicking schedule tour above. If you have any questions, please contact Liv McCoy at 206-577.0591 or email@example.com.
Keywords: University District, University of Washington, Downtown Seattle, Wallingford, Fremont
To Schedule a Tour Link: https://showmojo.com/l/a70856f096
$45 application fee per adult
Performance Deposit: $500 due with application (applies towards security deposit once approved)
Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
See additional listings at: https://www.rentseattle.com
No Cats Allowed