Recently Remodeled Light and Bright Apt With Balcony - This light and bright 2 bed 1 bath overlooks a lovely courtyard from a private balcony. With updates throughout, open floor plan and convenient location, you will find easy access to central Beaverton, downtown Hillsboro, and a number of parks and natural areas.
- Recently remodeled
- Open floor plan
- Laminate flooring throughout
- On-site laundry
- Pets welcome
- 24-hour maintenance contact center
- Tualatin Hills Nature Park
- Mountainview Champions Park
- Barsotti Park
- Beaverton Powerline Trail
- Cedar Hills Crossing Shopping and Cinema
- Local dining
• $45.00: Water, Sewer & Garbage
• Pets allowed with pet deposit $400 1st pet, $200 2nd pet and rent for pet $25 per pet per month. Ask about breed and weight restrictions which vary based on the property insurance policy.
• $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
• Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines. Co-signers not accepted.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.