*In the light of the increased effects of COVID-19 around the world, Common’s main priority is to prevent the further spread of this virus. In order to ensure the safety of our team, our members, and the communities in our cities, we’re offering a $200 Amazon gift card, in addition to other incentives and specials, to any prospective member who takes a virtual tour and signs a lease on the same day. Additionally, any student who signs a lease with their .edu email will receive a $500 Amazon gift card. In person tours are only available at vacant homes, where our team is committed to practicing social distancing and sanitization to prevent the spread of germs. We will also continue to offer short term, flexible leases, along with security deposit alternatives (in cities that apply).
GRAND OPENING SPECIAL | BEAUTIFULLY FURNISHED PRIVATE BEDROOMS
1-month free on a 12-month lease. Scroll down for more details
*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE*
Common’s gut-renovated, amenity-rich, shared living home in Larchmont Village includes fully furnished private bedrooms in shared suites that save you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings, and household essentials in the monthly rent!
Enjoy expansive bedrooms, with select rooms offering an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closets. Each suite is designed with open-concept kitchens and living rooms with stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, stove, hardwood floors, large windows, washer/dryer appliances, and decorative fixtures.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. Access free perks, claim discounts from local and national brands, and chat with your neighbors -- all from the convenience of your phone. On any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Conveniently located in Larchmont Village, Common Elmwood is 10 minutes from the main strip, Paramount and Netflix studios, with a perfect view of the Hollywood sign. Head to the Cat & Fiddle Pub & Restaurant for happy hour, or Salt & Straw for some dessert.
Our coliving home in Larchmont Village features:
- NO BROKER’S FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Rooms with an en-suite bathroom available
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- Community lounge (couches, smart tvs, tables, coworking space)
- Wellness studio (yoga mats, meditation pillows, etc.)
- In-suite washer and dryer with complimentary laundry essentials
- High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Free wifi
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- Bike storage
- On-site parking available
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- 10 minute walk to downtown iconic Larchmont Village
- 5 minute drive to Larchmont Village Farmers Market, a 10 minute drive to Ralph’s, Trader Joe’s, and Sprouts Farmers Market
- 10 minute walk to Mid City Fairfax District station for Line 10, and Dash West Hollywood/Wilshire for the bus line