***We’re holding an open house at our home in 418 N Norton this Saturday (2/22) 12PM-4:30PM. Feel free to stop by!
*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE*
Common’s gut-renovated shared living home in Larchmont Village includes fully furnished private bedrooms that save you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings, and household essentials in the monthly rent!
Enjoy the open-concept kitchens and living space with stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, stove, hardwood floors, large windows, washer/dryer appliances, and decorative fixtures.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. Access free perks, claim discounts from local and national brands, and chat with your neighbors -- all from the convenience of your phone. On any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Conveniently located in Larchmont Village, Common Elmwood is 10 minutes from the main strip, Paramount and Netflix studios, with a perfect view of the Hollywood sign. Head to the Cat & Fiddle Pub & Restaurant for happy hour, or Salt & Straw for some dessert.
Our coliving home in Larchmont Village features:
- NO BROKER’S FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- In-suite washer and dryer
- High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Fully furnished community lounges, roof deck, and fitness studio
- Free wifi
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- Bike storage
- On-site parking available
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- 10 minute walk to downtown iconic Larchmont Village
- 5 minute drive to Larchmont Village Farmers Market, a 10 minute drive to Ralph’s, Trader Joe’s, and Sprouts Farmers Market
- 10 minute walk to Mid City Fairfax District station for Line 10, and Dash West Hollywood/Wilshire for the bus line
- Flexible lease terms (3,6,12 months)