LIMITED TIME OFFER: $500 security deposit and ONE MONTH FREE on select units*
*Please note: there are no parking spots available at this time. This property is ideal for those who want to live car-free. Additionally, at this time suite and community tours are not available in person. However, our Leasing Team would be happy to tour you via video call on FaceTime or WhatsApp.
Located right across from the largest shopping and entertainment complex in the Greater Vancouver Area with easy access to Downtown Vancouver and all of the conveniences it offers, Parkview Towers is a transit-oriented property that offers a quiet and secure place to call home, close to parks and schools, with access to all the conveniences of the big city.
- Two concrete high-rise towers in the heart of Burnaby, surrounded by 1.5 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds;
- Laundry room in each building, equipped with SmartCard technology – use debit or credit to fill your laundry card and never scramble for change again;
- Fitness room and dry saunas, equipped with commercial grade cardio equipment and a variety of weight machines and free weights;
- Games and social room with billiard table and full teaching kitchen, open for everyday use and available for private rental ($);
- Guest suite available to be reserved for overnight guests ($);
- Pets are welcome;
- Secure property access by proxy card with Enterphone service to allow access for your guests;
- Metrotown SkyTrain Station less than a 5 minute walk away; Patterson and Royal Oak SkyTrain Stations less than a 20 minute walk;
- Easy access to the Kingsway, #1 Highway and Boundary Road;
- Metropolis at Metrotown, Bonsor Recreation Centre, Marlborough School, British Columbia Institute of Technology and Deer Lake Park just a short distance away;
- No parking is currently available, this property is ideal for those who want to live car-free
- Friendly and professional on-site management.
Parkview Towers offers a range of community facilities, parks, shops and services – all at your doorstep. Minutes away, you'll find Bonsor Recreation Centre and Metropolis at Metrotown – BC's largest shopping and entertainment complex. The building is also close to Central Park, an urban oasis rivalled only by Stanley Park.
From Parkview Towers, you can easily hop on the bus or SkyTrain for a quick ride into downtown Vancouver – or bike or take transit to other parts of Greater Vancouver.
Parkview Towers is professionally managed by QuadReal Residential Properties LP.
*Photos are not of exact suite available or indicative of product quality and finishing. All suites are unfurnished. Prices and availability are subject to change. Please inquire for up-to-the-minute information.