Available July. Spacious HOUSE, Renovated 3b/2b Retreat, Woodland Vus, 2 Living Rms, front and back decks, Hike2 2Beachs, 10 Min to San Francisco & Golden Gate Bridge
It’s the best of both worlds:
* be immersed in mother nature: trees, trails, picturesque views, wooded canyons, serene, deer, turkeys, owls. Hike to 2 beaches from the house.
* play in fabulous & exciting San Francisco, 10 minutes away
Spacious renovated 2 living room home, 2000sf
Grand views of Marin headlands,
Hike to 2 beaches, and
10 minutes to San Francisco, the culture, the restaurants, big city excitement!
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 story house with front and rear decks, wonderful woodland views, stained glass and french doors. Brazilian teak hardwood flooring, professional appliances, double oven. There is a fireplace with wood burning stove, washer / dryer.
Main Floor: entrance, foyer, main living room, kitchen with professional appliances, dining room, front and rear decks with grand views, wood burning fireplace, 2 bedrooms, designer bathroom with bath tub. The blue room has a queen bed, the french door room has a double bed with separate access and deck.
Upstairs: master suite with queen bed and bathroom, 2nd living room, office area, skylights make the area bright and airy.
Open to good responsible guests who will take care of the place as if it were their own.
No smoking or animals please.
Enjoy the good life
* rise & retire in the calm and quiet green across the golden gate bridge.
* experience the inspirational Marin headlands views.
* hike 2 Muir Beach and/or Tennessee Valley Beach with panoramic views of entire San Francisco bay area.
* walk Coyote Ridge for a fabulous sunset or sun rise
* listen to the owls, watch the turkeys & deer roam through the yard, spot hawks on their skyward journeys
* Golden Gate National Recreation Area (GGNRA) is your back yard with many miles to hike or bike.
* wine tasting at some of the world’s most notable wineries are an hour drive away. Napa and Sonoma Valleys are a short drive away. Become familiar with northern California award winning wines. Meet the winemakers, meander the vineyards, gardens and art, examine the distinctive historical stone mansions to ultra modern wineries, visit the gorgeous estates and small family owned properties, taste the perfection of the world renowned wines produced locally.
Our retreat is located a quick 10 minute drive over the golden gate bridge. This historical vacation destination for escaping “city life” has become the chosen land. The journey across the Golden Gate Bridge (GGB) itself is memorable. Views of sf bay, the pacific ocean and rugged coast line are lovely. And they are ever changing with the tides, winds, fog, sunshine & shadows of the iconic towers.
The house is the perfect situation if you are looking for access to Mill Valley's fantastic landscape, beaches, town, etc. Perfectly comfortable, well appointed, and an ideal house to rent.
San Francisco- via ferry, 10 min drive, or a walk across the golden gate bridge, city life is a few minutes away. World class dining, diverse cultural neighborhoods, historic buildings and sights, the renowned fisherman’s wharf and waterfront Embarcadero walkway, Ghiradelli square, Alcatraz, twin peaks, Chinatown, Victorian painted ladies, shopping in Union Square, cheer on the giants or 49er’s to victory, Lombard street, Golden Gate Park, cable car rides, California Academy of Sciences, Modern Museum of Art, the new Explorato..