Medical Arts Building - Tellico (1BD/1BA) - This beautiful, historic building has retained much of the original ornate Gothic design, detail and charm after its recent renovation. Featuring marble floors, East Tennessee granite walls, mahogany entry doors and plaster ceilings, you will feel like you have stepped back in time throughout these common areas. Despite its rich history, the units still feature many of the modern amenities you've come to expect from modern, downtown living, such as stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops.
The on-site parking garage attached to the building will be available to both the residential and commercial tenants of the Medical Arts Building. The parking spaces will be assigned, and the garage will be secure with video surveillance cameras throughout.
The Tellico is a 1 bedroom 1 bath floor plan and offers 523 square feet of living space. The starting price for this unit is $1,175.00 per month, but prices vary by floor level so please call our office for prices on available units. The floor plan offers stunning views of downtown from higher floors.
Although the location is just steps from Market Square and Gay Street, the building is quiet even on the busiest of downtown days.
All units off the following amenities:
• Granite kitchen and vanity counter tops
• Garbage disposal, Washer & dryer in every unit
• Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, including a double oven
• Porcelain tile flooring throughout
• Double-pane windows for energy efficiency
• Separately metered electric and water meters
• Medeco entry locks providing the highest quality security and key control to each apartment