If you would like to schedule a viewing, please contact our leasing agent at 262-409-2047.
This updated 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment comes with major appliances such as stove and refrigerator. Off street parking available in front of complex. Coin operated laundry facility located in the community basement area along with extra storage included in your rent.The property is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Menomonee Falls. It's just walking distance to near by restaurants, shopping centers, and public transportation. It is just a hop, skip & a jump from Hwy 41.
Other Tenant Charges:
Tenant responsible for gas & electric. Water, sewer & trash are included. 1 dog or 1 cat allowed, ONLY 1 pet per household. 40 lbs max weight limit for a dog. $350 additional security deposit and $25 monthly pet rent. . Snow removal and lawn care are done by contractor.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
** APPLICATION INFO ** (1ST COME, 1ST SERVE )
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $25 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
4) A qualified application includes verification of income, credit history, previous Landlord references, satisfactory credit report and nationwide background screening. Based on the screening results, the Landlord reserves the right to increase the Security Deposit, and/or require a qualified co-signer(s) as a condition of the lease.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Rental Terms: Rent: $660, Application Fee: $25, Security Deposit: $660, Available 3/9/19
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Small dogs allowed
Contact us to schedule a showing.