$895.00 - SE Stark St - Gresham 2 bedroom 1 bath upstairs apartment - Thank you for your interest in renting from Gordon Properties, Inc.
This property is located OUTSIDE Portland city limits. It is not subject to the Portland FAIR Ordinance.
All property showings are by appointment only. Gordon Properties, Inc. requires a separate complete application from each person age 18 years and older who will be living at the property before we schedule a showing.
See below for the Screening Process.
Mayfair Manor is a 16 unit Gresham apartment complex featuring an on-site coin operated laundry room and one assigned off-street parking space per unit. Trimet #20 busline and #74 busline are within easy walking distance and the MAX Blue line and #25 busline within walking distance.
This upstairs flat unit features large living room with ceiling fan, 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. The unit has electric heat. Appliances included are range and refrigerator.
Water, sewer, basic garbage & recycling and yard care are included in the rent. Tenant is responsible for all other utilities.
•Minimum gross household income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent
•One year rental agreement.
•NON-SMOKING PROPERTY. Smoking and vaping is prohibited everywhere on the property.
•Marijuana and marijuana products are prohibited everywhere on the property.
•No pets allowed.
•Security Deposit = minimum 1.75 times monthly rent (*may be increased depending on screening results).
•Per Oregon landlord tenant law, all landlords in the state of Oregon must allow Section 8 voucher holders to apply for a unit and be screened in accordance to the landlord’s Screening Policy.
•We allow service/ assistance/ companion animal(s) at all of our properties with recent proper documentation from applicant’s current local physician, psychiatrist, social worker, or other mental health professional.
ALL MONIES FOR APPLICATION AND MOVE-IN PAID TO GORDON PROPERTIES, INC. MUST BE CERTIFIED FUNDS (CASHIER'S CHECK OR MONEY ORDERS).
1. Apply online at www.gordon-properties.com for the unit you are interested in. Each person 18 years of age and older who will be living in the rental unit MUST complete a separate application. An application is only complete when ALL prospective occupants have submitted a separate application and all supporting documents.
2. We review applications in the order they are received. If an incomplete application is received, it will not be reviewed and it will be canceled upon receipt by Gordon Properties, Inc.
3. Upon receipt of complete application(s), Gordon Properties, Inc. will verify the application(s) comply with our Screening Policy. This will include verifying the gross household income meets the minimum for the unit, verifying photo ID for each applicant, verifying 6 years of residential history has been provided for each applicant and verifying all supplemental documentation has been attached. Applicant(s) will schedule a property showing to occur within 48 hours of notification their application is complete and is first in line.
4. An application screening charge of $50.00 per applicant is due at the property showing to continue processing the application(s) after the showing. The Application Screening Charge is non-refundable.
• If you choose not to continue the application after the showing, there is no fee. Your application will be canceled.
• If you choose not to pay the application screening charge at the property showing, your application will be canceled.
5. If the application screening charge is paid at the property showing, Gordon Properties, Inc. will process the application(s) including running a full background check.
No Pets Allowed