Enjoy luxury apartment living in these spacious two-bedrooms with open floor plan, beautiful built-ins, gorgeous landscaping, all seated amidst tall trees and a quiet creek. Just beyond your doorstep you'll find convenient shopping, dining, entertainment, public transportation and easy access to downtown Portland.
- End unit with lots of windows and light
- Large open kitchen with pantry and breakfast bar
- Exceptional storage: coat closet, linen closet, built-in
bookcases and display shelves
- Wood burning fireplace
- Patio or deck with additional storage
- Laundry closet with appliance hook-ups
- Off street parking
- Carport or garage may be available
- $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
- Valid photo ID required.
- Utility fee $80 (includes water, sewer, garbage & recycling).
- Security deposit amount may be higher and is determined by your previous rental & credit history). Amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
- Renter's insurance is required.
- Pets allowed with pet deposit $400 1st pet, $200 2nd pet and rent for pet $25 per pet per month. Ask about breed and weight restrictions which vary based on the property insurance policy.
Applicant is screened for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current and past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. Screening is on first come first served basis. Fair housing guidelines are honored.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.