Beautiful 2 bed 2 bath with Loft fully Remodeled Corner unit with lots of windows OPEN HOUSE M-F 10a to 2p - Lexington - Creek side Apartment Home. Two bedrooms and Two full baths and spacious floor plan.
Corner unit with lots of windows.
22-unit apartment home community in East Beaverton neighborhood. Nestled between the tall trees and with a tranquil creek running through the beautifully landscaped property, you will appreciate this sanctuary setting. Conveniently located near Target, between Canyon Road and Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, minutes to downtown Portland, and easy freeway access to Hwy-217 and the Sunset Freeway. Public transportation, restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the property. $80 monthly charge to cover utilities.
• 1207 sq. ft. of living space - 2 Bed/2 FULL Bathrooms
• Wood-Burning Fireplace
• Quality Built-In Shelves and Linen Closet
• Walk-Thru Closet in Bedroom
• Washer & Dryer Hook-Up
• Private Patio with Extra Storage
• Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows & Sliding Door & Screens
• Off-street parking available. Carports & Garages may be available (inquire about current rent amount & availability)
• Walking distance to restaurants, groceries, pharmacy, retail shops & more!
• Public Transportation just blocks away: TriMet Line: #54 – Canyon Road, #58 – Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, TriMet Line: #61 – Marquam Hill / Beaverton TC
• Beaverton Public Schools: Elementary School: Raleigh Park, Middle School: Cedar Park, High School: Beaverton
• $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
• Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
• $80.00: water, sewer & garbage/recycling
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.
Lexington Apartments (503) 644-9763