Tuscany Village-Commuter's Dream with Seasonal Swimming Pool - Commuter's Dream with Seasonal Swimming Pool
Beautifully landscaped 30 unit community set back from the busy street and surrounded by large trees. The unique entryway opens up to a courtyard layout that overlooks a community grill and seasonal pool.
The location is a commuter's dream. Walking distance to Blue MAX and Tri-Met #25, #77 and #82. It also features a dual entry driveway and plenty of parking.
Conveniently located in Gresham’s Wilkes-East neighborhood, just off NE 181st Ave between NE Halsey and NE Glisan, you have easy access to I-84 and are close to restaurants, banks, groceries, and more!
Our community offers:
• Walk-In Closet
• Private Balcony or Patio
• Energy-Efficient Windows
• Private On-Site Laundry Facilities
• Off-Street & Guest Parking
• Seasonal, Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Community Picnic & BBQ Area
• Pets Welcome –(breed restrictions apply)
Resident Utility Bill Back of $15 for one bedroom units and $30 for 2 bedroom units.
Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
• $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Security Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history. Required to be paid in full prior to move-in
• Pet Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in. Ask easing Department for more details.
• Renter's insurance is required.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines. Co-signers not allowed.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.