Las Vegas Neighborhoods
Las Vegas is the 25th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 59. In Las Vegas, 25% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|15||Angel Park Lindell||51||12,716|
|17||West Las Vegas||50||21,210|
|18||East Las Vegas||49||32,837|
|21||Sun City Summerlin||33||12,440|
Pioneer Park Apartment Buildings
- San Moritz
- Large 3 Bedroom Townhouse with 2 car garage for Rent. Newly renovated stunning.
- Summerlin Home with Jacuzzi across from school.
- Summerlin School District Home. Large lot in cul de sac. Close to park. We will work with your S8 allowance
- Tile & hardwood floors, large master bedroom with large walk-in closet, 2 car garage, gated community with 2 pools & spas. Available immediately. Rent includes trash, sewer, HOA fees and water. All appliances provided.
- 1100$ Townhouse for Rent. 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms. Great location.
- Newly upgraded
- Fireplace,private patio area, Summerlin, highly upgraded, wood floors, huge master with roman tub
- Great Town House in a great community close to everything. Three bedrooms and Two car Garage. Large 1320 Square Ft..
- Summerlin,2 blocks from 95 or summerlin parkway,2bd,den may be 3rd bd room, 1story, 2car garage with remote control,private yard.fire place. all appliance,washer,dryer. see lvrj classifieds, craigslist , zillow las vegas for photo and detail,
- 2 storey townhome with 2 car garage in a gated-community with a pool/spa. Tiles & hardwood laminate throughout.
- 3 bed, 1536 sqft, $1,225
- Great Property in a great area.
- 2 bed, 912 sqft, $695
- 7400 Saybrook Point Dr. at Las Vegas, NV