Hedrick Acres, Tucson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hedrick Acres, Tucson.
Hedrick Acres has a population of 3,384 and an average Walk Score of 66. Hedrick Acres is the #35 most walkable neighborhood in Tucson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hedrick Acres, Tucson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Tucson, AZ - Multiunit - $550.00
- 1810 E. Blacklidge Drive, Tucson
- 3 Blocks from the Mountain Ave Bike Path!
- A/C*Walking Distance Banks*Resturants*Schools
- Great Location-2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 1137 E. Adelaide Drive - 1
- Southwest style 2 bedrooms, with private yard a...
- 1630 E. Adelaide Dr. at Tucson, AZ
- Close To It All!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Hedrick Acres, TucsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.