Toronto Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Toronto.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Toronto apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Yonge and Davisville: 33 Davisville Avenue, 2BR
- Lawrence Ave E and Don Valley Pkwy: 10 Roanoke Road, 4BR
- Bayview Ave and Sheppard Ave E: 2911 Bayview Avenue, 4BR
- Bayview and Sheppard : 1650 Sheppard Avenue East , 3BR
- Lisgar and Queen St. W.: 45 Lisgar St., 3BR
- Mount Pleasant and Davisville: 221 and 265 Balliol Street, 3BR
- Bay St. and Bloor St. W.: 61 Yorkville Ave., 3BR
- 65 High Park Avenue - High Park Village, 3.5BR
- Wilson Ave. and Avenue Rd.: 200 Ridley Blvd., 3BR
- Jane and St. Clair: 797 Jane St, 2BR
- : 200 Gateway Boulevard, 4BR
- Bathurst and St. Clair: 261 Vaughan Rd, 3BR
- Kipling and Bloor : 5145 Dundas Street West, 3BR
- Lawrence and Avenue : 515 Rosewell Avenue , 2.5BR
- Meadowvale and 401 : 1 Dean Park Road, 3BR
Average Apartment Costs in TorontoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $849. The cheapest studio rent is $640. The most expensive studio price is $1266.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $911. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $719. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1600.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1099.