Arleta, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Arleta, Los Angeles.
Arleta has a population of 39,211 and an average Walk Score of 42. Arleta is the #87 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Arleta, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Southwest Pointe
- Beautiful Upgraded Townhouse
- Residential single family home available for rent.
- Panorama City home w/2BR + 1BA + private backya...
- 2 bed, $1,175
- 9646 Gullo Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoima, CA
- A lovely garden community in Panorama City for seniors 55+ offering studio, one or two bedroom units on two floors available to everyone from two central elevators. Residents can enjoy the sparkling pool and stop by the community room for coffe.
- 14211 Lanark Street, Panorama City CA 91402 at ...
- Fully Remodeled 3 Bed 2 Bath Home. Arleta
- The Village Apts - Beautifully Built Modern Apa...
- Remodeled House with Big Yard
Average Apartment Costs in Arleta, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $849.