Arleta, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Arleta, Los Angeles.
Arleta has a population of 39,211 and an average Walk Score of 42. Arleta is the #87 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Arleta, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135470193
- Southwest Pointe
- Residential single family home available for rent.
- Fully Remodeled 3 Bed 2 Bath Home. Arleta
- Panorama City home w/2BR + 1BA + private backya...
- 14211 Lanark Street, Panorama City CA 91402 at ...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $889
- Remodeled House with Big Yard
- Beautiful Home on Large Lot
- 9646 Gullo Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoima, CA
- The Village Apts - Beautifully Built Modern Apa...
- Spacious and Bright 2+2 Available!
- Beautiful Upgraded Townhouse
Average Apartment Costs in Arleta, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $849.