Central City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central City, Los Angeles.
Central City has a population of 52,977 and an average Walk Score of 65. Central City is the #43 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- 2608 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles
- Shrine Collection
- Villa Del Pueblo
- Haven 502 Dba St. James Park
- The Lorenzo
- Studio, 380 sqft, $825
- GORGEOUS/ REMODELED FRONT UNIT
- GORGEOUS FRONT HOUSE ON DUPLEX PROPERTY (NOT ATTACHED)
- Large Unit !! New floors and Paint !!
- Totally remodeled 2 bedroom apartment! New kitchen, restroom, paint, carpet, and appliances.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 Bath SPARKLING NEW UNIT! New Hard Wood and Tile Floors New Refrigerator New Stove New Microwave Large Kitchen with New Cabinets Gated Parking Available NO CREDIT CHECK FEE. HURRY AND CALL US NOW ABOUT THE MONTHLY SPECIAL!!
- 1.LARGE ROOMS 2.SECURE YARD 3.PARKING
- Totally remodeled. Near USC & downtown L.A. near public transportation, schools & shopping very close by. Ground floor unit in a 5 unit building.
- Gorgeous Single Family Home Renovate NICE
- Remodeled apt! Super Clean. Quiet! Close to Downtown! All Appliances included! W/D Inside Unit!! Gated Parking! Apto remodelado a la moda. Limpo. Tranquilo. Electrodomesticos incluidos. Cerca del Centro.