Central City East, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Central City East, Los Angeles.
Central City East has a population of 18,827 and an average Walk Score of 72. Central City East is the #32 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Central City East, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Artisan on 2nd
- Mozaic at Union Station
- Fantastic remodeled home. Near Downtown LA, Chinatown, Metro line. New kitchen, New bathroom, new double insulated windows with mini-blinds. New plumbing and electrical. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Wall A/C. Looks great!!
- Linda Vista--Now Leasing To Seniors 62+
- Beacon Lofts Condo for Lease 825 east 4th Stree...
- Biscuit Company Lofts for Lease 1850 Industrial...
- Molino Street Loft Condo for Lease 530 Molino S...
- 3 bed 2 bath - Gated Parking - Fresh Paint - Ca...
- Toy Factory Lofts Condo for Lease 1855 Industri...
- Barker Block Lofts Condo for Lease 510 South He...
Average Apartment Costs in Central City East, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1570.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1950.