Chatsworth, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chatsworth, Los Angeles.
Chatsworth has a population of 34,729 and an average Walk Score of 58. Chatsworth is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chatsworth, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Chatsworth Pointe
- Parthenia Terrace
- Independence Plaza
- Cielo Apartments
- Topanga Canyon Apartments
- 8399 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park
- Great end unit 3 + 2.5 new pergo, light and bright
- Tara Woods Apartment...A Park Like Setting...Co...
- Newly Updated 3 bed + 2 bath House
- The Perigee Apartments...2 Bedroom Apartment Av...
- 20845 Chase Street, Winnetka CA 91306 at Winnet...
Average Apartment Costs in Chatsworth, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1440.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1652.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1104. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $958. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.