Chatsworth, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Chatsworth, Los Angeles.
Chatsworth has a population of 34,729 and an average Walk Score of 58. Chatsworth is the #66 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Chatsworth, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Terrena Apartments
- Chatsworth Pointe
- Parthenia Terrace
- Independence Plaza
- Cielo Apartments
- Topanga Canyon Apartments
- 8399 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park
- Very Nice 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment Must See! at C...
- *charming And Elegant! Recently Remodeled*
- Great end unit 3 + 2.5 new pergo, light and bright
- 2 bed, 980 sqft, $1,450
- De Soto Courtyard....Beautiful Garden.......Rem...
Average Apartment Costs in Chatsworth, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1440.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1420. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1188. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1652.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $958.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2250.