Eagle Rock, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Eagle Rock, Los Angeles.
Eagle Rock has a population of 27,613 and an average Walk Score of 75. Eagle Rock is the #25 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Eagle Rock, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4609 Ellenwood Drive, #104, Eagle Rock at Eagle...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 607 sqft, $1,150
- Rock Glen Villa... Beautiful Unit In Glendale N...
- 2311 1/2 Fair Park Ave., Eagle Rock at Eagle Rock
- Beautiful San Rafael Area Pasadena Home (1590 P...
- Absolutely Stunning 4 Bed Home - Look At These ...
- 6034 Meridian St LA 90042 (Mt Washington)
- Remodeled 1920's Eagle Rock Home
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $757
- Ultra Luxury Building for Seniors 55+ / Central...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1168 sqft, $1,950
- SENIOR CENTERS GARDENS STORAGES COURT-YARD BALCONIES VIEWS WITH ON-SITE MANAGEMENT For more information please call Debbie (818) 270-7109, Haik (818) 431-3132 Cindy (323)356-2579 Pablo (818) 299-2417 Office (323) 256-6060
- 5209 Hartwick Street, Eagle Rock at Eagle Rock
- 2 bed / 2 full bath 1,200 sqft Single-Family Home
- 1 bd/1 bath Open Floor Plans, in Heart of Eagle Ro
Average Apartment Costs in Eagle Rock, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1150.