El Sereno, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in El Sereno, Los Angeles.
El Sereno has a population of 43,854 and an average Walk Score of 50. El Sereno is the #81 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Quaint Apartmernt With A Great View
- ***Bright, Huge Newly Renovated Unit Available Now*** (Huntington and Topez) *Gated 1300 sq.ft upstair unit (one level) *Seperate entrance for 2 bedrooms *Very spacious unit *Laundry Hook up * garage and gated parking
- CHARMING COTTAGE LIKE APT - LARGE 1BATH RECENTLY RENOVATED - NEW WOOD FLOORS, ONE LEVEL (NO STAIRS). NEAR USC MEDICAL HOSPITAL AND CAL STATE LOS ANGELES. CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, PARKS - ALL WALKING DISTANCE.
- 1920 N. Marianna Ave. - 303 , Los Angeles
- 1900 N Marianna Ave
- 1910 N Marianna Ave
- 1906 N. Marianna Ave. - 202 , Los Angeles
- 1 bed, 541 sqft, $950
- 2 bed, 1157 sqft, $695
- Beautiful Townhome For Rent At Los Angeles, Ca
- Home at 2913 Covina StLos Angeles, CA
- spacious, quiet, hillside neighborhood
- Ask About Our Move In Special!! Town House!!