Encino, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encino, Los Angeles.
Encino has a population of 56,560 and an average Walk Score of 55. Encino is the #75 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Encino, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Encino
- Palm Royale
- IMT Encino
- Regency at Encino
- Park home light and bright., id-135343100
- White Oak Terrace
- The Newporter
- Summer View at Sherman Oaks
- 4 bed, 2513 sqft, $5,200
- Beautiful and Large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with ...
- 18102 Burbank Blvd #7 Tarzana, CA 91356
- 2 bed, 1176 sqft, $2,395
- The Terrace
- Comfort, Convenience.....2br 2ba Upper Unit Condo
Average Apartment Costs in Encino, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1649.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1790. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2230.