Encino, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encino, Los Angeles.
Encino has a population of 56,560 and an average Walk Score of 55. Encino is the #75 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Encino, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Encino
- Palm Royale
- IMT Encino
- Regency at Encino
- 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath
- The Newporter
- Beautiful remodeled townhome!, id-135678920
- Tarzana Terraces
- Tarzana Springs
- Beautiful and Large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with ...
- Collins Apts...Ideal Unit Equals Ideal Living -...
- Summer View at Sherman Oaks
- Beautiful room for rent in Tarzana!
- 18102 Burbank Blvd #7 Tarzana, CA 91356
Average Apartment Costs in Encino, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2200.