Glassell Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Glassell Park, Los Angeles.
Glassell Park has a population of 29,942 and an average Walk Score of 57. Glassell Park is the #67 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Glassell Park, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Remodeled 1920's Eagle Rock Home
- Spacious family room and kitchen; new carpet and amenities; close to Glassell recreation park and freeway
- Ultra Luxury Building for Seniors 55+ / Central...
- Completely Remodeled Upstairs 2bd/1bth Unit
- 2 bed / 2 full bath 1,200 sqft Single-Family Home
- 3555 Divison Street Los Angeles CA 90065 at Los...
- 4609 Ellenwood Drive, #205, Eagle Rock at Eagle...
- Gated buidling, on site laundry, close to 2 fwy access
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $2,850
- 1930 Kemper Street, Los Angeles CA 90065 at Los...
- Open House Wednesday!!!! 2+2 Double Parking At ...
- 1 bd/1 bath Open Floor Plans, in Heart of Eagle Ro
Average Apartment Costs in Glassell Park, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $950.