Granada Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Granada Hills, Los Angeles.
Granada Hills has a population of 51,032 and an average Walk Score of 51. Granada Hills is the #80 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Granada Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Imt Devonshire
- Rockwood at the Cascades
- IMT Granada Pointe
- 4 bed, $2,495
- 16461 McKeever St, Granada Hills CA 91344 at Gr...
- **Move In Special-1/2 Month Off One Months Rent**
- 16454 McKeever St, Granada Hills CA 91344 at Gr...
- Gorgeous 4bd/2bth Home In Granada Hills
- Charming single family home in Granada Hills
- Casa Patrina Apartments...Two Bedrooms! Great L...
- Park Granada Apartments #209 - 2 Bedroom at Qui...
- 2 bed, $1,450
- 17106 Chatsworth Street #5 , Granada Hills
- Dont Miss This One Of A Kind Dream Horse Proper...
- 16515 McKeever Street, Granada Hills CA 91344 a...
Average Apartment Costs in Granada Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1101.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2497. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2595.