Granada Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Granada Hills, Los Angeles.
Granada Hills has a population of 51,032 and an average Walk Score of 51. Granada Hills is the #80 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Granada Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Imt Devonshire
- Rockwood at the Cascades
- IMT Granada Pointe
- 4 bed, $2,495
- 16454 McKeever St, Granada Hills CA 91344 at Gr...
- Amazing Newly Renovated Apartment In A Prime Lo...
- 4 bed, 1352 sqft, $2,395
- 4 bed, $2,595
- Park Granada Apartments #209 - 2 Bedroom at Qui...
- 2 bed, $1,259
- Casa Patrina Apartments...One Bedroom In Great ...
- 12829 McLennan Avenue, Granada Hills CA 91344 a...
- 17030 Celtic Street, Granada Hills CA 91344 at ...
- 2 bed, $1,450
- 3 bed, 2000 sqft, $2,295
Average Apartment Costs in Granada Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2495. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2395. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2800.