Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles.
Harbor Gateway has a population of 39,381 and an average Walk Score of 63. Harbor Gateway is the #51 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gateway City Lights
- Nice 2bdrm 2 bath Apartment for Rent!
- Granite counters, Brand new appliances
- Very big house for big family
- City Section 8 Voucher Available for Torrance PO - 2 bed 1 bath
- 3 Bedroom - $1800
- Two bedroom available now! Clean, bright, beaut...
- 2 bedroom 1 bath Great Location
- Live with us in Torrance!! Clean, Quiet, Afford...
- Great 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage Upgraded ...
- Big New-Rebuild 2006 House For Rent!!!!!
- Charming 2 bedroom duplex
- Bright and Spacious Home w/Nicely Landscaped Ya...
- Gated Community - Woodbury
- Remodeled 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Average Apartment Costs in Harbor Gateway, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1125.