Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles.
Harbor Gateway has a population of 39,381 and an average Walk Score of 63. Harbor Gateway is the #51 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Harbor Gateway, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Gateway City Lights
- 2 bed, 726 sqft, $995
- Granite counters, Brand new appliances
- C & C Real Estate Services
- Large and Bright Completely Updated!!! Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steal Sink, Stove, Remodeled Bathroom. Gated Building, Laundry Facility, Garage.
- City Section 8 Voucher Available for Torrance PO - 2 bed 1 bath
- Tamara Andersen, LLC
- Very big house for big family
- 2 bed, $1,195
- Two bedroom available now! Clean, bright, beaut...
- 3 Bedroom - $1800
- Great 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage Upgraded ...
- Live with us in Torrance!! Clean, Quiet, Afford...
- Gated Community - Woodbury
- Quaint, Original LA Home!
Average Apartment Costs in Harbor Gateway, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1162. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1125. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.