Highland Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Highland Park, Los Angeles.
Highland Park has a population of 47,895 and an average Walk Score of 69. Highland Park is the #36 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Highland Park, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Vintage Building, Office/Den Bonus Room, Back U...
- Walking distance to Metro Gold Line, schools, park and shops.
- Absolutely Stunning 4 Bed Home - Look At These ...
- Beautiful San Rafael Area Pasadena Home (1590 P...
- Amazing Views - Remodeled
- 6034 Meridian St LA 90042 (Mt Washington)
- 6146 Aldama St, Los Angeles, CA 90042
Average Apartment Costs in Highland Park, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.