Hyde Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hyde Park, Los Angeles.
Hyde Park has a population of 36,099 and an average Walk Score of 59. Hyde Park is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hyde Park, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ladera Apartments
- Crenshaw Terrace
- THIS WONDERFUL NEW 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT IS HUGE AND IS A GEM!!!* NEWLY RENOVATED UPSTAIRS UNIT* QUIET AND IN A GREAT AREA CENTRALLY LOCATED* UNIT HAS WASHER & DRYER IN THE UNIT* COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR & STOVE* FANS IN EACH BEDROOM* CALL NOW!!
- Ladera Townhouse Apartments
- Gorgeous Unit Refurbished With New Flooring And...
- Brand New property. Everything is BRAND NEW. You will be the first one to live in this property. Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144
- GORGEOUS HOUSE GREAT AREA **SECTION 8 OK
- A nice home in a good neighborhood located in the Windsdor Hills Baldwin Hills area will be available on June 01, 2013. It has two fireplaces, large side and back yard,and much, much more. House bigger then picture shown.
- Tile, Very Clean unit, Gated Property, Gated parking for one car
- Beautiful hardwood floors. Located near historic Crenshaw corridor. Completely remodeled. Gated parking. Unit equipped with washer and dryer.
- Great 2-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...downstairs unit...off-street parking...available now...
- Great 1-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...off-street parking...new carpets...fresh paint...available now...
- Gorgeous Back Unit - Hardwood Floors
- Large single unit in 10-unit building...off-street parking...laundry on the premises...available now...
- Will Accept a 2 bedroom Voucher for 3 bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in Hyde Park, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1050.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.