Hyde Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hyde Park, Los Angeles.
Hyde Park has a population of 36,099 and an average Walk Score of 59. Hyde Park is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Crenshaw Terrace
- Large single unit in 10-unit building...off-street parking...laundry on the premises...available now...
- THIS WONDERFUL NEW 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT IS HUGE AND IS A GEM!!!* NEWLY RENOVATED UPSTAIRS UNIT* QUIET AND IN A GREAT AREA CENTRALLY LOCATED* UNIT HAS WASHER & DRYER IN THE UNIT* COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR & STOVE* FANS IN EACH BEDROOM* CALL NOW!!
- Awesome Newly Renovated Duplex with Hardwood and Tile floors, New Granite counter tops, Water paid, Yard maintained by landlord
- Great 1-bdrm apt in 14-unit building...upstairs unit...off-street parking...laundry facilities on the premises...available now...
- Great 2-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...downstairs unit...off-street parking...available now...
- This is a Brand New Property. Everyything is BRAND NEW. You will be the 1st one to move into this property. Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144
- GORGEOUS HOUSE GREAT AREA **SECTION 8 OK
- Gorgeous Back Unit - Hardwood Floors
- Tile, Very Clean unit, Gated Property, Gated parking for one car
- will except 3 bedroom voucher
- A nice home in a good neighborhood located in the Windsdor Hills Baldwin Hills area will be available on June 01, 2013. It has two fireplaces, large side and back yard,and much, much more. House bigger then picture shown.
- Private home for the family. Private backyard. Centrally located. Fresh paint and floors.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath with only $250 Deposit
- Brand New property. It just got finished being built. Just take a look at the pictures. It is an amazing property.Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144