Hyde Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hyde Park, Los Angeles.
Hyde Park has a population of 36,099 and an average Walk Score of 59. Hyde Park is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hyde Park, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ladera Apartments
- Crenshaw Terrace
- THIS WONDERFUL NEW 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT IS HUGE AND IS A GEM!!!* NEWLY RENOVATED UPSTAIRS UNIT* QUIET AND IN A GREAT AREA CENTRALLY LOCATED* UNIT HAS WASHER & DRYER IN THE UNIT* COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR & STOVE* FANS IN EACH BEDROOM* CALL NOW!!
- Ladera Townhouse Apartments
- 610 E. Hyde Park Blvd.
- Large single unit in 10-unit building...off-street parking...laundry on the premises...available now...
- A nice home in a good neighborhood located in the Windsdor Hills Baldwin Hills area will be available on June 01, 2013. It has two fireplaces, large side and back yard,and much, much more. House bigger then picture shown.
- Awesome Newly Renovated Duplex with Hardwood and Tile floors, New Granite counter tops, Water paid, Yard maintained by landlord
- 1 Bed 1 Bath with only $250 Deposit
- Tile, Very Clean unit, Gated Property, Gated parking for one car
- Great 1-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...off-street parking...new carpets...fresh paint...available now...
- GORGEOUS HOUSE GREAT AREA **SECTION 8 OK
- Private home for the family. Private backyard. Centrally located. Fresh paint and floors.
- Will Accept a 2 bedroom Voucher for 3 bedroom
- Great 1-bdrm apt in 14-unit building...upstairs unit...off-street parking...laundry facilities on the premises...available now...
Average Apartment Costs in Hyde Park, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.