Hyde Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hyde Park, Los Angeles.
Hyde Park has a population of 36,099 and an average Walk Score of 59. Hyde Park is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Ladera Apartments
- Crenshaw Terrace
- THIS WONDERFUL NEW 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT IS HUGE AND IS A GEM!!!* NEWLY RENOVATED UPSTAIRS UNIT* QUIET AND IN A GREAT AREA CENTRALLY LOCATED* UNIT HAS WASHER & DRYER IN THE UNIT* COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR & STOVE* FANS IN EACH BEDROOM* CALL NOW!!
- Large single unit in 10-unit building...off-street parking...laundry on the premises...available now...
- Ladera Townhouse Apartments
- Brand New property. Everything is BRAND NEW. You will be the first one to live in this property. Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144
- Great 1-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...off-street parking...new carpets...fresh paint...available now...
- Great 2-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...downstairs unit...off-street parking...available now...
- will except 3 bedroom voucher
- Private home for the family. Private backyard. Centrally located. Fresh paint and floors.
- Gorgeous Back Unit - Hardwood Floors
- GORGEOUS HOUSE GREAT AREA **SECTION 8 OK
- Awesome Newly Renovated Duplex with Hardwood and Tile floors, New Granite counter tops, Water paid, Yard maintained by landlord
- 1 Bed 1 Bath with only $250 Deposit
- Tile, Very Clean unit, Gated Property, Gated parking for one car