Hyde Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hyde Park, Los Angeles.
Hyde Park has a population of 36,099 and an average Walk Score of 59. Hyde Park is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hyde Park, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ladera Apartments
- Crenshaw Terrace
- Large single unit in 10-unit building...off-street parking...laundry on the premises...available now...
- THIS WONDERFUL NEW 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT IS HUGE AND IS A GEM!!!* NEWLY RENOVATED DSTAIRS UNIT* QUIET AND IN A GREAT AREA CENTRALLY LOCATED* UNIT HAS WASHER & DRYER IN THE UNIT* COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR & STOVE* FANS IN EACH BEDROOM* CALL NOW!!
- Ladera Townhouse Apartments
- 2 Bedroom - $1250-$1400
- Great 2-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...downstairs unit...off-street parking...available now...
- will except 3 bedroom voucher
- Tile, Very Clean unit, Gated Property, Gated parking for one car
- Great 1-bdrm apt in 14-unit building...upstairs unit...off-street parking...laundry facilities on the premises...available now...
- Awesome Newly Renovated Duplex with Hardwood and Tile floors, New Granite counter tops, Water paid, Yard maintained by landlord
- A nice home in a good neighborhood located in the Windsdor Hills Baldwin Hills area will be available on June 01, 2013. It has two fireplaces, large side and back yard,and much, much more. House bigger then picture shown.
- Brand New property. It just got finished being built. Just take a look at the pictures. It is an amazing property.Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144
- 1 Bed 1 Bath with only $250 Deposit
- Gorgeous Back Unit - Hardwood Floors
Average Apartment Costs in Hyde Park, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2350.