Hyde Park, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hyde Park, Los Angeles.
Hyde Park has a population of 36,099 and an average Walk Score of 59. Hyde Park is the #62 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hyde Park, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Santa Monica
- THIS WONDERFUL NEW 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH APARTMENT IS HUGE AND IS A GEM!!!* NEWLY RENOVATED DSTAIRS UNIT* QUIET AND IN A GREAT AREA CENTRALLY LOCATED* UNIT HAS WASHER & DRYER IN THE UNIT* COMES WITH REFRIGERATOR & STOVE* FANS IN EACH BEDROOM* CALL NOW!!
- Large single unit in 10-unit building...off-street parking...laundry on the premises...available now...
- The Luxe
- This is a Brand New Property. Everyything is BRAND NEW. You will be the 1st one to move into this property. Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144
- Tile, Very Clean unit, Gated Property, Gated parking for one car
- Great 1-bdrm apt in 14-unit building...upstairs unit...off-street parking...laundry facilities on the premises...available now...
- Brand New property. Everything is BRAND NEW. You will be the first one to live in this property. Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144
- Newly upgrades, new carpet and clean
- Brand New property. It just got finished being built. Just take a look at the pictures. It is an amazing property.Contact Tony @ 213-706-1144
- GORGEOUS HOUSE GREAT AREA **SECTION 8 OK
- 1 Bed 1 Bath with only $250 Deposit
- Great 2-bdrm apt in 10-unit building...downstairs unit...off-street parking...available now...
- Awesome Newly Renovated Duplex with Hardwood and Tile floors, New Granite counter tops, Water paid, Yard maintained by landlord
Average Apartment Costs in Hyde Park, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.