Mar Vista, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mar Vista, Los Angeles.
Mar Vista has a population of 38,901 and an average Walk Score of 70. Mar Vista is the #35 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mar Vista, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Westside
- Westside Terrace Apartments
- Meridian (Sawtelle)
- Vista Apartments
- Central Location. Pet Friendly. Gourmet Kitchen...
- Magnificent One Bedroom in Great Venice Locatio...
- Hip, Modern Inviting Living Space Stunning Cont...
- Priced Right, 2+2 Quiet, Serene, & Secluded...
- 2 bed, $1,950
- Amazing New Construction In Palms - Mar Vista a...
- Awesome 1 Bedroom Special Price...Perfect Locat...
- Westminster Ave & 3555-61 Centinela Ave, Mar Vista, CA 90066
- 12736 Venice Blvd #1 1BD/One BA! Great Location!
- New 2bedroom Modern Living in West Los Angeles!!!
Average Apartment Costs in Mar Vista, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1831. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1625. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2038.