Mid City, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Mid City, Los Angeles.
Mid City has a population of 98,872 and an average Walk Score of 75. Mid City is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Mid City, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Wilshire
- 5600 Wilshire
- 5550 Wilshire Boulevard
- 5550 Wilshire at Miracle Mile
- 3 Beds - 5550 Wilshire at Miracle Mile
- Versailles Koreatown
- Hamilton Villas
- Park Gramercy
- Quiet secure building in a great location! Newly remodeled, on-site manager, laundry facilities, covered parking and much more.
- Hayworth Apartments
- Beautiful Huge House!! Completely remodeled House!!
- Villa Vicente
- GORGEOUS BACK HOUSE- 2 Story
- Newly Remodeled Unit (Lower)
- GORGEOUS 2 Bed Duplex
Average Apartment Costs in Mid City, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1677.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $2430.