North Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Hills, Los Angeles.
North Hills has a population of 61,078 and an average Walk Score of 57. North Hills is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Balboa Court
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- North Hills Willis
- Nicely remodeled 2 bed + 2 bath w/ wood floors & new paint!!!!
- Please contact Carlos at (818) 478-0219 for an appointment to see the unit.
- 2 Story townhouse, HARD WOOD FLOORS, with BONUS room, Washer Dryer Hook Up, Pool, Central AC, Gated Entry, Attached Garage.
- Completely Remodeled Entertainers Home
- Spectacular 3+2 Tri-Level Town Home
- Panorama Plaza...Great Location, Great 2 Bedroo...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,345
- Amazing 5 Br 3ba House With A Pool
- Gated Community close to 405 FWY
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,450
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 650 sqft, $1,225
Average Apartment Costs in North Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $675.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1975.