North Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Hills, Los Angeles.
North Hills has a population of 61,078 and an average Walk Score of 57. North Hills is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Towne Square
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- Balboa Court
- North Hills Willis
- Please contact Carlos at (818) 478-0219 for an appointment to see the unit.
- This is a huge 1 bedroom with vaulted ceiling in the bedrm. There is a washer and dryer in the unit.
- Completely furnished. washer/dryer fridge/icemaker, bedroom set, sofa, table, flatscreen t/v, kit table/chairs. Visit photo gallery www.TheVIsta-NorthHills.com
- 9758 Sophia Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- Gated Community close to 405 FWY
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $2,495
- 10051 Bevis Avenue, Mission Hills CA 91345 at M...
- 3 Bedroom - $2500-$2700
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $2,200
- New Roscoe at Panorama City, CA
Average Apartment Costs in North Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $675.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1272. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.