North Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Hills, Los Angeles.
North Hills has a population of 61,078 and an average Walk Score of 57. North Hills is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Towne Square
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- Balboa Court
- North Hills Willis
- Attached garage, washer/dryer hookup, separate dining room, swimming pool, secured entry.
- Nicely remodeled 2 bed + 2 bath w/ wood floors & new paint!!!!
- Please contact Carlos at (818) 478-0219 for an appointment to see the unit.
- New Roscoe at Panorama City, CA
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,799
- 8832 Lemona Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $2,495
- A+ Ammendities in a highly commutable location.
- 9167 Burnet Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $2,200
Average Apartment Costs in North Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $675.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1345. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.