North Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Hills, Los Angeles.
North Hills has a population of 61,078 and an average Walk Score of 57. North Hills is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- Balboa Court
- North Hills Willis
- Spacious Unit Gated Parking Controlled Access Deposit $600 and up
- Please contact Carlos at (818) 478-0219 for an appointment to see the unit.
- updated kitchen with new cabinets, stainless steal stove/dishwasher and granite counter tops. Attached 2 car garage with 3rd parking space available. Washer and dryer hook ups, large walk in closet in master, large closets in other bedrooms, A/C
- Nicely remodeled 2 bed + 2 bath w/ wood floors & new paint!!!!
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $2,200
- 3 Bedroom - $2500-$2700
- Attached garage, washer/dryer hookup, separate dining room, swimming pool, secured entry.
- 9758 Sophia Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- 8832 Lemona Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,450
- Completely Remodeled Entertainers Home
Average Apartment Costs in North Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $675.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1137. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1975.