North Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Hills, Los Angeles.
North Hills has a population of 61,078 and an average Walk Score of 57. North Hills is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Towne Square
- Balboa Court
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- North Hills Willis
- Completely furnished. washer/dryer fridge/icemaker, bedroom set, sofa, table, flatscreen t/v, kit table/chairs. Visit photo gallery www.TheVIsta-NorthHills.com
- Nicely remodeled 2 bed + 2 bath w/ wood floors & new paint!!!!
- This 3 story townhouse features 2 master bedrooms with onsuite bathrooms. Carpeted floors with a 2 car direct access garage. Washer and dryer included.
- Remodeled Spacious Home
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $2,200
- Panorama Plaza...Great Location, Great 2 Bedroo...
- 10051 Bevis Avenue, Mission Hills CA 91345 at M...
- A+ Ammendities in a highly commutable location.
- 3 Bedroom - $2500-$2700
- 10015 Gaviota Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at N...
Average Apartment Costs in North Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $675.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1272. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.