North Hills, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Hills, Los Angeles.
North Hills has a population of 61,078 and an average Walk Score of 57. North Hills is the #68 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Hills, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Regency Premier
- Towne Square
- Palm Terrace Apartments
- Balboa Court
- North Hills Willis
- Please contact Carlos at (818) 478-0219 for an appointment to see the unit.
- Nicely remodeled 2 bed + 2 bath w/ wood floors & new paint!!!!
- Attached garage, washer/dryer hookup, separate dining room, swimming pool, secured entry.
- 10015 Gaviota Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at N...
- 9167 Burnet Avenue, North Hills CA 91343 at Nor...
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1437 sqft, $1,850
- Gated Community close to 405 FWY
- Newly Remodeled 2 bdrm + Bonus Room Tri Level T...
- Amazing 3bd/2.5bth Single Family Home
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $1,200
Average Apartment Costs in North Hills, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1137. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1075. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1200.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.